By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Microsoft Fans On Vgchartz

Who Is The Biggest Microsoft fanboy On Vgchartz??

toastboy44562 16 29.63%

Seece 20 37.04%

Michael-5 5 9.26%

yo_john117 4 7.41%

Slimebeast 2 3.70%

nightsurge 0 0%

NeoRatt 0 0%

PizzaFaceGamer 2 3.70%

Other (Please name) 3 5.56%

Total:52

Since someone is trying to steal my thread ideas, I thought I should just go ahead and post a Microsoft version of fan threads now.

So who are your Top 3 Microsoft Fans on Vgchartz...

(Edited 10/29/11) To add a little more excitement and fire on these threads, I decided to add a poll of the most popular pro Microsoft fans on Vgchartz. Let me know what yall think. :)

OT: This fan thread is a fake. It was done wrong by another user. (Mods lock this if you can) Link:http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=136085&page=1#3

Fan Link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboy

Around the Network

1. Pizzafacegamer he used to be banned every other weak for trollish threads, but now he learned how to troll, but not get banned for it and rarely come by.

2. Nsanity he hardly posts much, but his thread topics make it super apparent he intends to make the 360 look good and the PS3 look bad.

3. Kowinki uses good logic to argue his ideas, but also never gives any company but microsoft any praise.

I can think of more that are not as bad.

Seece

The poll is a lie

miz1q2w3e said:
Seece

The poll is a lie

I am almost done with the poll. I am trying to make sure i get the biggest fans of Microsoft on this site. :)

ThePS3News said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Seece

The poll is a lie

I am almost done with the poll. I am trying to make sure i get the biggest fans of Microsoft on this site. :)

Poll is done now. Hope you like who i picked. :)

Around the Network
ThePS3News said:

Calling all of them fanboys is pretty rude imo but yes, those are pretty much the site's biggest MS fans

Your missing two of the biggest fanboys,Kowenicki and Nsanity,imo of course.

REDZONE said:
Your missing two of the biggest fanboys,Kowenicki and Nsanity,imo of course.

There both on the Sony fanboy list. :)

miz1q2w3e said:
ThePS3News said:

Calling all of them fanboys is pretty rude imo but yes, those are pretty much the site's biggest MS fans

Not trying to be rude to anybody but i get what you mean. I might switch the thread title to "Microsoft fans on Vgchartz" instead of "Microsoft fanboys on Vgchartz" if things get a litte crazy. :)

Slimebeast has said multiple times he plays more on PS3 now btw.