By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
MetalGear_94 said:
I really don't see why him being confused in his very first game is all that suspicious, but the editing part, now that is something that raises some flags.

Let him answer for himself, thank you very much

Don't put words in my mouth.

I changed it because I didn't like how it sounded, I did not wanna seem stupid after that post. I didn't even really understand what an FoS was.

Never EVER edit posts.

Baalzamon said:

Rules

3.) All other general rules of VgChartz Mafia will also apply towards this game.

If you didn't understand all rules of the game, you should have asked.

HoS moreno

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that the general rules weren't posted. Bad form Baal, you knew there would be noobs.
Still I'm keeping my vote since it's a day 1 vote, and doesn't have much weight anyway.

“I would rather be poor in a cottage full of books than a king without the desire to read”

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
“I would rather be poor in a cottage full of books than a king without the desire to read”

You're one to talk Mr. I'll hint at my character even though claims are allowed.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
MetalGear_94 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

What in Gods name happened to you..?

its a long story.

care to elaborate why you would post that in a mafia game, call it a long story then vanish?

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

I don't like that Hatmoza and MetalGear_94 are so close buddies.

This is what MG answered to Hat's revelation:

MetalGear_94 said:
Hat, that just went way over my head.

nothing unordinary so far. But it continues:

MetalGear_94 said:
Oh, I think I just figured out hatmoza's character from the movie and it totally makes sense with the whole marvel thing.

Hat replies:

hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:
Oh, I think I just figured out hatmoza's character from the movie and it totally makes sense with the whole marvel thing.

If I went through all that trouble to role-claim legally without losing my dumb ass ability for only one person to actually realize who I am, I am disappoint.

Vetteman has slight suspicions on MG, on which he replies:

MetalGear_94 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Well I see we are already off to a good start in this game, and I see the crazy has already started. Wont be long till hatmoza roleclaims. 

MG_94 seems to be making stuff up about hatmoza's "supposed" role claim, with the whole Marvel thing. I cant think of a single character from that movie that would fit in any way with that description. Its like he is trying to hard to look town. Maybe he is, just interesting to me I guess.

I didn't make it up, it was pretty easy to figure out, I just looked at the character list Final-Fan linked to and looked for anything that might connect to marvel and Cyclops jumped out.

As for hat's role, got no idea what it is but he might be hinted lie detector as stefl said.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I see a connection here.

I do see that connection too but I think its not that relevant since he could very well tell the truth (about having the ability to combine 1 and 1 and find out that hat is cyclops), and by my opinion this is a little to vague to really justify something so far...

@ prof - the only think I did so far was to role hint... why shouldn't we hint at roles, when someone fakeclaims it may very well end up in a mess if he is claims wrong - finally even a fake hint may backfire and get someone lynched. So I have nothing against hatmoza only hinting at his role... (well he revealed it by now)

I have access to a laptop and will get some post out.
after a quick read I think we should give some of the basic rules to the newest player, and some pressure on the not so new MDJ who is super active in the site but not here.

Stefl1504 said:

I do see that connection too but I think its not that relevant since he could very well tell the truth (about having the ability to combine 1 and 1 and find out that hat is cyclops), and by my opinion this is a little to vague to really justify something so far...

@ prof - the only think I did so far was to role hint... why shouldn't we hint at roles, when someone fakeclaims it may very well end up in a mess if he is claims wrong - finally even a fake hint may backfire and get someone lynched. So I have nothing against hatmoza only hinting at his role... (well he revealed it by now)

I don't nkow where this miscommunication is coming from, but i specifically was referring to his hinting at his name "MARVELous" and "rather be wolvering". The rules allow for name-claiming.

Wonktonodi said:
I have access to a laptop and will get some post out.
after a quick read I think we should give some of the basic rules to the newest player, and some pressure on the not so new MDJ who is super active in the site but not here.

While I agree that BAAL should post the rules for the newer players, I don't understand how MDJ is any different from a new player, other than he knows the rules. IIRC he played in one game previously and was a bit lost.

So.....why are we pressuring MDJ, again? Hatmoza didn't specifically say what MDJ did that was wrong, so I'm excited to hear why you're willing to join the fight.

hatmoza said:

picture books don't count :P

so hat why go through all that to nameclaim when you could have just said your name? Or did you yourself have no desire to read the rule of the game and not know it was allowed?