By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

i'm off 22/12 till 08/01

then again, maybe from 15/12 for SWTOR related reasons.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

on the other hand, I recommend a speed game ( time limits: 3 weeks so 21 days so 3-4 day cycle on night day (2 days per week)), then a winter break (with mini 8 peps games as we had in summer).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

if we start on the 1st we could have a 5day game with a 3/1 cycle the game ending at dawn of day 6 would mean we would've played until the 21st, the problem is that we would have a pretty short signup phase and would have to force end it or if day 6 comes extending the 3/1 cycle to somthing like a 6/2 cycle

We can worry about who's around towards the end and breaks if it comes to that. I'm auto-signing up for any round of course.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137183

new Sign-up thread

Baalz could we get Awards or don't you have the time for something like that ;P just want that we have an official MVP to hate next round ;P

Around the Network

I actually forgot :-O , Prof nicely suggested I take a look back at the Uncharted round for reference, which I will do.

I have to study for a test and do a big hw assignment first, so either late tonight or tomorrow I will post the awards

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
I actually forgot :-O , Prof nicely suggested I take a look back at the Uncharted round for reference, which I will do.

I have to study for a test and do a big hw assignment first, so either late tonight or tomorrow I will post the awards

Good, I also I have shitload of homework to do... damn you OOP!!! DAMN YOU HW THAT HAS TO BE DONE IN GROUPS!!!

It's been 3 days baal