By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

Rules

1.) First off, let it be known that character names may or may not align with roles.  Due to this, character reveals ARE allowed.  Role reveals ARE also allowed, but there will be a penalty.  Due to the circumstances of the game and people being able to deduce what somebody is based on the punishment they received, the potential punishments that one may receive for role claiming will NOT be provided.  Please understand, if/when you role claim, there IS a punishment, so do so at your own risk.  Fake role claims will not result in punishments.

2.) Voting/Lynching will be based on a majority system.  Somebody needs to receive greater than 50% of the total votes in order to be lynched.  Any non votes will be eliminated from the count at the end of each day.  Understand that this means if there are 15 players, and only 11 voted by the end of the day, the 50% measure is based off of the 11 votes, not the 15 votes.

3.) All other general rules of VgChartz Mafia will also apply towards this game.

4.) There will be a 7 day time limit for day 1; There will be a 5 day time limit for subsequent days; Each night will have a 36 hour time limit

Day 1 Flavor

There were several nights remaining until Christmas Day itself. The town still could not completely grasp the idea of Christmas that Jack had presented upon them, for they knew only the one and only holiday of Halloween. The presents that they made were far too scary to brighten up ones day when given to them as a gift. They simply could not replicate that which Jack had seen in Christmas Town. Continue trying, they must, however, for Halloween Town was becoming far too dull without the spice of trying new ideas.

There were some in Halloween Town that seemed much happier than usual, as of late. Some may call them evil, but they alone were the ones who seemed to benefit the most from the idea of Christmas being presented to them. As twisting as it may seem, they alone are the ones who understand perfectly well how to take advantage of this Christmas holiday.

Their plan was flawless. By simply acting happier than any other being in Halloween Town, it was clear that people would begin to fall for this scheme. People would begin to believe that those who were once considered evil have simply finally found that one thing that makes their life brighter. Who would have thought that the act of giving gifts to others would turn that which was once evil into the brightest beings in town?

Day 1 Start!

The 7 day timer will begin at 6:30PM Central Time, and will end at 6:30PM Central Time on November 5th.

Name/Day Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Death By Role
FinalFan - Noctis Radish No Lynch   X  
Hatmoza SilverTiger Noctis Prof X X Modkill Cyclops-Town Cop
Heph Stefl Wonk X X X Night Kill Jack Skellington-Popular Townie, Watcher, Lover
Linkz SilverTiger Noctis X X X Night Kill Sally-Lover, Vanilla Townie
MetalGear SilverTiger X X X X Night Kill Mr. Hyde-Vanilla Townie
MJ
X X X X X Modkill Gate Keeper-Vanilla Townie
Moreno - Noctis X X X Night Kill Barrel-Mafia Goon
Noctis Stefl Hatmoza X X X Lynched Behemoth-Vanilla Townie
Prof SilverTiger - X X X Night Kill Oogie Boogie-Mafia Godfather
SilverTiger - X X X X Lynched Shock-Mafia Goon
Radish - Wonk Hatmoza X X Lynched The Mayor-Two Shot Town Manipulator
Stefl SilverTiger - X X X Modkilled Undersea Gal-Vanilla Townie
TruckOSaurus SilverTiger Moreno Radish X X Night Kill Finklestein-Paranoid Doctor
Vette - - X No Lynch   Night Kill A Clown With The Tearaway Face-Two Shot Vigilante
Wonk Hatmoza Noctis Radish No Lynch      

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

All character/role PM's have been sent out. Please state in the forum that you have received your role. You may begin playing immediately, however, the timer will not begin until the opening flavor has been complete and posted in the OP.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Hi Baal,
got my role, ready to play.

I got my role

-

i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

What in Gods name happened to you..?

-

Or was that some kinda quote from the movie

-

It's been a while since I saw the movie but I'm pretty sure that makes absolutely no sense as a movie reference.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Well, that was easy ...gotta love newb nistahes ,,,

Vote MDJ

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Got the pm.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."