By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

Got my pm though I just sent my laptop in to be repaired so I will have limited acces for a while.

Around the Network

Day 1 Flavor

There were several nights remaining until Christmas Day itself. The town still could not completely grasp the idea of Christmas that Jack had presented upon them, for they knew only the one and only holiday of Halloween. The presents that they made were far too scary to brighten up ones day when given to them as a gift. They simply could not replicate that which Jack had seen in Christmas Town. Continue trying, they must, however, for Halloween Town was becoming far too dull without the spice of trying new ideas.

There were some in Halloween Town that seemed much happier than usual, as of late. Some may call them evil, but they alone were the ones who seemed to benefit the most from the idea of Christmas being presented to them. As twisting as it may seem, they alone are the ones who understand perfectly well how to take advantage of this Christmas holiday.

Their plan was flawless. By simply acting happier than any other being in Halloween Town, it was clear that people would begin to fall for this scheme. People would begin to believe that those who were once considered evil have simply finally found that one thing that makes their life brighter. Who would have thought that the act of giving gifts to others would turn that which was once evil into the brightest beings in town?

Day 1 Start!

The 7 day timer will begin at 6:30PM Central Time, and will end at 6:30PM Central Time on November 5th.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I never watched this movie and my character has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Once again I'm stuck with a role that fucks me in the ass but I'll use it to my advantage.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MetalGear_94 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

What in Gods name happened to you..?

its a long story.

Hey MDJ. Does your role allow you to kill at night?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Got my PM. On my phone, so won't be posting much. Lulz at hat though

Okay I am here, and I just think of watching the movie, because the only things I know about it... well practically nothing - some things from Kingdom Hearts maybe...

also - I like my role - its so nice to be something else sometimes^^

So anyone, except that I cast suspicion on myself once again by just talking funny engrish that is a garant for missunderstandings and fucked my hard sometimes - what do you think so far. I like that Hat voted really early now - so maybe I just should look for someone posting that I may/like to/must vote for.

Anyone out there who does not want to read his/her PM? Maybe I should give it a shot to vote for you^^

Oh snap! It all makes sense now! Thank you Stefl!

This game is probably Kingdom Hearts theme. And I don't mean to sidetrack but my character was just too fucking random for me to not react. Jack from the nightmare before Christmas was featured in KH series. That would mean we also have characters from Squeenix and Disney. That explains how I got this MARVELous character. Actually, I hate my character with a passion. I'd take Wolverine over him anyday, and I hate Wolverine.

I'm suuuuper jealous of whoever got Mickey Mouse. My all time cartoon character.

Hat, that just went way over my head.

-

Well I think he wants to hint at having a MARVEL character? ;P

Actually my Problem is I don't know my character from Kingdom Hearts's Nightmare before Christmas world - though it might exist in the movie, thats why I am thinking of watching that movie to know if there is actually such a character in Nightmare before Christmas (since nowhere in the Theme it states that it actually is Nightmare before Christmas themed)