By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

theprof00 said:
Trucks, what do you have against MDJ's first post?
I would like an explanation before he responds (preferably I'd like them to happen at the same time).

It makes practically no sense for one and the "pressure" part of it sounds to me like he got a scum role and isn't happy about the added difficulty that comes with being scum.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Trucks, what do you have against MDJ's first post?
I would like an explanation before he responds (preferably I'd like them to happen at the same time).

It makes practically no sense for one and the "pressure" part of it sounds to me like he got a scum role and isn't happy about the added difficulty that comes with being scum.

I'd say that accusation is a bit flimsy to justify the vote, but if he's not responding, it is warranted.

I just can't believe he'd be so obvious, he's not a noob. Well, I mean he is, but not a complete noob like I was in my first game where I literally gave away my role in my first post my asking when we were supposed to block people.

Wonktonodi said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hatmoza said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

Well, that was easy ...gotta love newb nistahes ,,,

Vote MDJ

wht did you just call me? i'll kick your cans all over vgc!

Vote hatmoza

glad to see you posting again, even if you are just reveng voting. Time to put on some pressure.

Vote: MDJ

Ok, I normally don't take part in such, but that was just dumb revenge voting without any substance.

Additionally, your absence and your introduction to the game is disturbing. I hope for you that you're scum, else it would be sad for the town if we loose a player because of sheer profanity.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'd say that accusation is a bit flimsy to justify the vote, but if he's not responding, it is warranted.

I just can't believe he'd be so obvious, he's not a noob. Well, I mean he is, but not a complete noob like I was in my first game where I literally gave away my role in my first post my asking when we were supposed to block people.

OT: I didn't remember that, I do remember your theories driving everyone mad.

I have trouble thinking he'd be that obvious too and I have alternative scenarios in mind for his motivation but I don't want to list them right now. It would make it too easy for him to pick an answer from the proposed ideas and say "Yeah that's what I meant".

Signature goes here!

Edit: OT means Off-topic but I just realized it could be mistaken for On-topic.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Votals!

Player/Remaining Votes L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4
MarcusDJackson Hatmoza TruckOSaurus Wonk SilverTiger
Moreno Prof - - -
Hatmoza MarcusDJackson - - -

(With 15 players, it requires 8 votes to lynch)

------------------

For Players:

MarcusDJackson; L-4: Hatmoza, TruckOSaurus, Wonk, SilverTiger

Moreno; L-7: Prof

Hatmoza; L-7: MarcusDJackson

------------------

In regards to the rules, I made a mistake in not posting out what they were since we do have some new players.  The major "general" rules are the following:

1.) All votes and unvotes need to be in bold, and should be in the form Vote: Player X and Unvote: Player Y

2.) Never, under ANY circumstances, are posts to be edited.  Editing of posts CAN result in immediately being modkilled.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

OT: I didn't remember that, I do remember your theories driving everyone mad.

I have trouble thinking he'd be that obvious too and I have alternative scenarios in mind for his motivation but I don't want to list them right now. It would make it too easy for him to pick an answer from the proposed ideas and say "Yeah that's what I meant".

Hmmm.. ok, I'll let this play out before saying something..

Silver-Tiger said:
Wonktonodi said:

glad to see you posting again, even if you are just reveng voting. Time to put on some pressure.

Ok, I normally don't take part in such, but that was just dumb revenge voting without any substance.

Additionally, your absence and your introduction to the game is disturbing. I hope for you that you're scum, else it would be sad for the town if we loose a player because of sheer profanity.

If it weren't for the fact that I ALWAYS end up thinking you're scum, I'd be changing my vote to you right about now.

Signature goes here!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hatmoza said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i hate you. this is so not fair. uh i'm cool. your putting to much pressure on me buddy but i will rise or die. which ever comes first?

Well, that was easy ...gotta love newb nistahes ,,,

Vote MDJ

wht did you just call me? i'll kick your cans all over vgc!

Vote hatmoza

Why the revenge vote 2 days late?  Any good reasons?

TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Wonktonodi said:

If it weren't for the fact that I ALWAYS end up thinking you're scum, I'd be changing my vote to you right about now.

For what reason? Because I vote for someone who is lurking the whole time and just comes back to revenge vote? Please don't tell me that's the reason.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.