By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Twas the Night Before Christmas-Mafia Round 35

morenoingrato said:
Linkzmax said:
Noctis and Moreno are first-timers right?

I am, and honestly, I'm SUPER confused

FoS moreno

Around the Network

I'm always up for a first day lynch, but right now I have no major suspicions.

@Silver-tiger

I really think you are reading too much into that.

-

morenoingrato said:
Linkzmax said:
Noctis and Moreno are first-timers right?

Yeah, indeed I am.

Since you're new, I won't press this too much but in Mafia, don't edit your posts. EVER.

Signature goes here!

upgrading that to a vote after seeing that edit.

vote: moreno

It's worth a shot.

It never fails. That fresh meat is just so hard to pass up on. The sharks circle around it. I've witnessed it too many times. It truly is an exciting trend.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

You editted a post that I FoSed, and you removed precisely the thing that stuck out to me.

Something is very sour about that. You call yourself a noob (and edit like one) but then remove something that looks incriminating. Why? Who briefed you?

I really don't see why him being confused in his very first game is all that suspicious, but the editing part, now that is something that raises some flags.

-

MetalGear_94 said:
I really don't see why him being confused in his very first game is all that suspicious, but the editing part, now that is something that raises some flags.

Let him answer for himself, thank you very much

theprof00 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Let him answer for himself, thank you very much

Don't put words in my mouth.

I changed it because I didn't like how it sounded, I did not wanna seem stupid after that post. I didn't even really understand what an FoS was.

Ho hum..

Ok, you don't want to sound stupid. So give me your take on the game so far then.