By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Nintendo Fans On Vgchartz

Who is the biggest Nintendo Fanboy on Vgchartz??

Sethnintendo 1 3.85%

rolstoppable 11 42.31%

Galaki 2 7.69%

mettalicube 1 3.85%

Pavolink 1 3.85%

Smeags 0 0%

morenoingrato 2 7.69%

miz1q2w3e 4 15.38%

Other (Please Name) 3 11.54%

Total:25

Who do you think are the 3 biggest Nintendo fans on VGC.

If you can, try to explain why you think each of the 3 people are fans for nintendo. 

This thread may get a little controversial but i think the VGC community will be able to handle this without being mean or rude to one another.

(Edited 10/29/11) To add a little more excitement and fire on this thread, I decided to add a poll of the most popular pro Nintendo fans on Vgchartz. :)

Fan Link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboy

Around the Network

This isn't how this is done at all

Where are the elaborate charts, the randomly-generated tournament brackets, the elimination games that go on for weeks or months?

:P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

RolStoppable said:
1) cyberninja-something
2) Joelcool7
3) padib

I still have hopes that padib can be saved though. Not so sure about the others.

Very surprised you did not put yourself in that list.

yo_john117 said:
Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

I thought the same thing while making it. I am hoping i am wrong though.

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

Around the Network

Me! I'm not usually on vgc but I am a pretty big Ninty fan

ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

first off you have to much faith in the VGC community. secondly Rol is not a ninty fanboy its just what he wants you to believe. remember never trust anyone with a kimpossible avatar. yea i know its very decieving. and you've just been Rol'd. sucks doesn't it. how could you think that about Rol? very shocking as much as he talks about Sony. he must be the biggest Sony fan here.

surgenryn is the only true ninty fan i know other then myself but i can't say wer'er ninty fanboys.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:

first off you have to much faith in the VGC community. secondly Rol is not a ninty fanboy its just what he wants you to believe. remember never trust anyone with a kimpossible avatar. yea i know its very decieving. and you've just been Rol'd. sucks doesn't it. how could you think that about Rol? very shocking as much as he talks about Sony. he must be the biggest Sony fan here.

surgenryn is the only true ninty fan i know other then myself but i can't say wer'er ninty fanboys.

You have obviously never experienced rol.

lol.

mantlepiecek said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:

You have obviously never experienced rol.

lol.

naw me! not know about Rol? i think Rol knows what just happened here but you haven't been Rol'd! its something you only fall victom to every once in a blue moon. its like being Rol'd but man i made it to obvious.

you know Rol better then i do i'm sure, but my day revolves around being sarcastic and saying stuff that confuses people, but with Rol making it his full time job on vgc. well in the end its just great to watch.

you may think Rol is better but you've never seen me in action. i like Rol's work and happen to think you don't need 2 people on vgc screwing with your head.

yes i've been Rol'd and now that i know what to look for i know when he's made a thread. i still dn't trust him evnthough i should.

I think whoever shouts the loudest about Last Story or Xenoblade coming to NA is the biggest Ninty fanboy on here lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.