By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Nintendo Fans On Vgchartz

Who is the biggest Nintendo Fanboy on Vgchartz??

Sethnintendo 1 3.85%

rolstoppable 11 42.31%

Galaki 2 7.69%

mettalicube 1 3.85%

Pavolink 1 3.85%

Smeags 0 0%

morenoingrato 2 7.69%

miz1q2w3e 4 15.38%

Other (Please Name) 3 11.54%

Total:25

HUS
KWAAD
and
megaman2

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Sethnintendo. Pavolink.smeags.and mettalicube would be an alt.

.ioi seems to like nintendo as well, but doubt he is a super fan

I'm flattered.. I think?

Though these days I actually play my 360 far more than I play my Wii. But overall I still prefer Nintendo as a gaming company over all others.

NightDragon83 said:
I think whoever shouts the loudest about Last Story or Xenoblade coming to NA is the biggest Ninty fanboy on here lol.

I'd say it's who ever defends them the most for not bringing those games out.

TheSource

Rolstoppable

Christian/Metallicube/JoeCool/ManyardTool - can't decide.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Why am I not mentioned? Obviously I am....

NightDragon83 said:
I think whoever shouts the loudest about Last Story or Xenoblade coming to NA is the biggest Ninty fanboy on here lol.

I Lol'd :lol

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

I remember that ElGranCabeza guy said 3DS would sell 300m+ and that Sony would be kicked out of business. His predictions are quite ridiculous.

Also, JoelCool has stated that he was crying (or about to cry, something like that) because Nintendo wasn't doing too good.

Those are the biggest two I can think of.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:
Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

I thought the same thing while making it. I am hoping i am wrong though.

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

Wow I am rather surprised that this thread hasn't turned into a complete storm yet. Fine though I guess I'll label off mine.

Trasharmdsister12: Obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this site. There is nothing that comes out of his mouth that isn't pure Nintendo propaganda.

MARCUSDJACKSON: This guy is a close second, most of his posts are pure cringe worthy pro-Nintendo and anti everything else.

Selnor: This guy is always hyping up the graphical prowess of every exclusive Nintendo game out there and it gets so tiring.

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:
Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

Wow I am rather surprised that this thread hasn't turned into a complete storm yet. Fine though I guess I'll label off mine.

Trasharmdsister12: Obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this site. There is nothing that comes out of his mouth that isn't pure Nintendo propaganda.

MARCUSDJACKSON: This guy is a close second, most of his posts are pure cringe worthy pro-Nintendo and anti everything else.

Selnor: This guy is always hyping up the graphical prowess of every exclusive Nintendo game out there and it gets so tiring.

MDJ must be a fanboy in disquise as well, because I don't think he owns a Nintendo system.

Oh no he just says he doesn't so he can troll the PS3 and 360 and not seem so biased. Crafty lil devil!

RolStoppable said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
I remember that ElGranCabeza guy said 3DS would sell 300m+ and that Sony would be kicked out of business. His predictions are quite ridiculous.

Also, JoelCool has stated that he was crying (or about to cry, something like that) because Nintendo wasn't doing too good.

Those are the biggest two I can think of.

Regarding EGC, I don't think it is so much that he likes Nintendo, but rather that he despises Sony with a passion. I don't really recall him ever speaking much about Nintendo games and he doesn't like me either. That's a combination that doesn't really exist for a Nintendo fan, because the few who don't like me at all still talk a lot about Nintendo. I think he's more of a 360 fan who just wants to see Sony go down in flames.

I see, so even though he doesn't care for NIntendo he predicted 3DS would sell 300m+ just to kick Sony out. That's hardcore.

Now that I think about it it makes sense, because I also remember him saying GT5 would sell 2.2 million or something like that.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:

MDJ must be a fanboy in disquise as well, because I don't think he owns a Nintendo system.

Oh no he just says he doesn't so he can troll the PS3 and 360 and not seem so biased. Crafty lil devil!

Lies! I will never trust him again now!

You never should have man, you never should have...