By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Nintendo Fans On Vgchartz

Who is the biggest Nintendo Fanboy on Vgchartz??

Sethnintendo 1 3.85%

rolstoppable 11 42.31%

Galaki 2 7.69%

mettalicube 1 3.85%

Pavolink 1 3.85%

Smeags 0 0%

morenoingrato 2 7.69%

miz1q2w3e 4 15.38%

Other (Please Name) 3 11.54%

Total:25
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
I hardly read Nintendo threads, but I will say Rol used to annoy me big time for his Nintendo only matters stance, but now that I know he likes football Americano I think he is an alright dude.

I agree about Joel being a fanboy, but I really do not read his Nintendo threads,

He went to PAX a few months back ,and only to the Nintendo booths. 

Does anyone read his whole threads? :) War and Peace first then I will try those mountains!

I can't say much about Joel because we have argued quite a bit for over a year from time to time, but I always make peace if people are willing.  Yeah I need to meditate on mountains again. Snowboarding season is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Snowboarding!  I'm from Washington state after all!

Awesome, if I had a beer now we could have a virtual toast to the greatness of the sport and the beautiful snow and ice covered mountains.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Are you thread stalking me?

This is off-topic, but you've set your profile to private status, so I have no other choice.

Your avatar really suits your posting style. That's exactly the way I imagine how a mad man writes.

xDD That's exactly how I picture him posting as well

I regularly post on the guy above me's wall, Our top Romanian member's wall, MDJ, regular admins, and the people closest to the top in the gamrRewards rankings. You can find me there.

You two are crazy! :)(:

hey thats my line for you! you can't still my lines? no no no no no! your crazy!

Alright.... Thanks for all of that.

thanks. thanks! thanks for what? your being sued for copyright violations. plz ssettle out of court. all i need is $10 a day so i can eat chinese food!

Just had 40 dollars worth of sushi, no where near 10 dollars my man!

sushi! your sick man? a very very sick man!

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
I hardly read Nintendo threads, but I will say Rol used to annoy me big time for his Nintendo only matters stance, but now that I know he likes football Americano I think he is an alright dude.

I agree about Joel being a fanboy, but I really do not read his Nintendo threads,

Does anyone read his whole threads? :) War and Peace first then I will try those mountains!

I can't say much about Joel because we have argued quite a bit for over a year from time to time, but I always make peace if people are willing.  Yeah I need to meditate on mountains again. Snowboarding season is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, if I had a beer now we could have a virtual toast to the greatness of the sport and the beautiful snow and ice covered mountains.

one time when I firstarted as a kid I was borrowing a friends boots and board. The boots were not on all the way, and I did not have my line attached. I took the boots off to fix it and swoosh! The board went down the mountain. Mt. Hood in Oregon. Luckily about  a tenth of a mile down some guy caught it and held it for me when I got down to him. Lucky me!

livimg life on the edge i see. step into the octagon with me and the edge u will fall off of or you'll jump.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Are you thread stalking me?

This is off-topic, but you've set your profile to private status, so I have no other choice.

Your avatar really suits your posting style. That's exactly the way I imagine how a mad man writes.

xDD That's exactly how I picture him posting as well

I regularly post on the guy above me's wall, Our top Romanian member's wall, MDJ, regular admins, and the people closest to the top in the gamrRewards rankings. You can find me there.

You two are crazy! :)(:

hey thats my line for you! you can't still my lines? no no no no no! your crazy!

Alright.... Thanks for all of that.

thanks. thanks! thanks for what? your being sued for copyright violations. plz ssettle out of court. all i need is $10 a day so i can eat chinese food!

Just had 40 dollars worth of sushi, no where near 10 dollars my man!

sushi! your sick man? a very very sick man!

The sickest part is the 40 dollars, but we have itwice a week, its justoo good!

Chocoloco I just opened up a nice hard cider! What are you drinking?

wht? its nearly half that at kroger but the cost of living in your state is about 10x times higher then in mine. LA. < washington

spurgeonryan said

Nothing now that my Gf hide my bottle of bourbon I had a couple of days ago and she cannot remeber where she hid it. lol

Open up your wall Ryan these conversations are going way off topic. :)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said

Nothing now that my Gf hide my bottle of bourbon I had a couple of days ago and she cannot remeber where she hid it. lol

Open up your wall Ryan these conversations are going way off topic. :)

Fine my new vote is Seth Nintendo, Galaki, and RolStoppable and no.

If you didn't spam every members wall you probably would not get so many messages. ha. 

Yeah Seth Nintendo shows a super bias for Ninty of course I have my Sony bias, but never let it go to far.

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

If you didn't spam every members wall you probably would not get so many messages. ha. 

Yeah Seth Nintendo shows a super bias for Ninty of course I have my Sony bias, but never let it go to far.

I have to let my 800 friends know that I care about them some how don't I?

You are so full of love it is ozzing out of your pores. I used to consider taking you off my friends list just because it is covered with the activities of Ryan Spurgeon, but of course I only ask a few people to be friends if they are really cool.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

one time when I firstarted as a kid I was borrowing a friends boots and board. The boots were not on all the way, and I did not have my line attached. I took the boots off to fix it and swoosh! The board went down the mountain. Mt. Hood in Oregon. Luckily about  a tenth of a mile down some guy caught it and held it for me when I got down to him. Lucky me!

livimg life on the edge i see. step into the octagon with me and the edge u will fall off of or you'll jump.

Are you talking about AMerican Gladiators or UFC? I did not crochet and scrapbook  in the Army.

Add galaki to my choice. he never makes a Nintendo thread, but I sure see him in the lesser known ones where hardly anyone has post. ;)

U.F.C.

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

his threads about nintendo at pax were really good.  he likes to type a lot we all know that, but it was very interesting nonetheless. 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

Are you talking about AMerican Gladiators or UFC? I did not crochet and scrapbook  in the Army.

Add galaki to my choice. he never makes a Nintendo thread, but I sure see him in the lesser known ones where hardly anyone has post. ;)

U.F.C.

I nominate Japan fan now as well.

By the way here is an old one I dug up. Please no necrobumping, just thought it would be fun to look at.

@ MDJ... Sorry U.F. C

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116822&page=1

its ok your safe i still want chinese food. i'm very unlucky