By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Edited) New Poll: Who Are The Top 3 Nintendo Fans On Vgchartz

Who is the biggest Nintendo Fanboy on Vgchartz??

Sethnintendo 1 3.85%

rolstoppable 11 42.31%

Galaki 2 7.69%

mettalicube 1 3.85%

Pavolink 1 3.85%

Smeags 0 0%

morenoingrato 2 7.69%

miz1q2w3e 4 15.38%

Other (Please Name) 3 11.54%

Total:25
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

MDJ must be a fanboy in disquise as well, because I don't think he owns a Nintendo system.

Oh no he just says he doesn't so he can troll the PS3 and 360 and not seem so biased. Crafty lil devil!

Lies! I will never trust him again now!

You never should have man, you never should have...

Just got back from your wall. Glad your better. Or are you. I cannot trust anyone right now. So I will trust MDJ!

Man that is a huge mistake.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

Are you thread stalking me?

This is off-topic, but you've set your profile to private status, so I have no other choice.

Your avatar really suits your posting style. That's exactly the way I imagine how a mad man writes.

xDD That's exactly how I picture him posting as well

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

This is off-topic, but you've set your profile to private status, so I have no other choice.

Your avatar really suits your posting style. That's exactly the way I imagine how a mad man writes.

I regularly post on the guy above me's wall, Our top Romanian member's wall, MDJ, regular admins, and the people closest to the top in the gamrRewards rankings. You can find me there.

You two are crazy! :)(:

Not as crazy as you, I mean look at your avatar...doesn't get any crazier than that

yo_john117 said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:
Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

I thought the same thing while making it. I am hoping i am wrong though.

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

Wow I am rather surprised that this thread hasn't turned into a complete storm yet. Fine though I guess I'll label off mine.

Trasharmdsister12: Obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this site. There is nothing that comes out of his mouth that isn't pure Nintendo propaganda.

MARCUSDJACKSON: This guy is a close second, most of his posts are pure cringe worthy pro-Nintendo and anti everything else.

Selnor: This guy is always hyping up the graphical prowess of every exclusive Nintendo game out there and it gets so tiring.

ha ha ha ha ha. what did i do to get the honor bestowed apone me? i'm likely the biggest Kirby fan but this gen i'm far from the biggest ninty fan.

then again it makes me sound more like Rol considering i am a ninty fan but i'm sure he wouldn't agree with this. in fact i doubt many others posting in this thread would believe that, but from you its an honor.

now wheres the Sony, PC, and MS fanboy threads? why arn't we doing voting threads on this?

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:
Oh god. I can tell you right now that the majority of the Vgchartz community can NOT handle a thread like this.

I think threads like this can be very good and nice if the post of the users are not bashing or flamming anybody. :)

Wow I am rather surprised that this thread hasn't turned into a complete storm yet. Fine though I guess I'll label off mine.

Trasharmdsister12: Obviously the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this site. There is nothing that comes out of his mouth that isn't pure Nintendo propaganda.

MARCUSDJACKSON: This guy is a close second, most of his posts are pure cringe worthy pro-Nintendo and anti everything else.

Selnor: This guy is always hyping up the graphical prowess of every exclusive Nintendo game out there and it gets so tiring.

MDJ must be a fanboy in disquise as well, because I don't think he owns a Nintendo system.

Oh no he just says he doesn't so he can troll the PS3 and 360 and not seem so biased. Crafty lil devil!

Lies! I will never trust him again now!

this is way to funny so i'll say nothing.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

I regularly post on the guy above me's wall, Our top Romanian member's wall, MDJ, regular admins, and the people closest to the top in the gamrRewards rankings. You can find me there.

hey thats my line for you! you can't still my lines? no no no no no! your crazy!

I hardly read Nintendo threads, but I will say Rol used to annoy me big time for his Nintendo only matters stance, but now that I know he likes football Americano I think he is an alright dude.

I agree about Joel being a fanboy, but I really do not read his Nintendo threads,

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
I hardly read Nintendo threads, but I will say Rol used to annoy me big time for his Nintendo only matters stance, but now that I know he likes football Americano I think he is an alright dude.

I agree about Joel being a fanboy, but I really do not read his Nintendo threads,

He went to PAX a few months back ,and only to the Nintendo booths. 

Does anyone read his whole threads? :) War and Peace first then I will try those mountains!

I can't say much about Joel because we have argued quite a bit for over a year from time to time, but I always make peace if people are willing.  Yeah I need to meditate on mountains again. Snowboarding season is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
ThePS3News said:
yo_john117 said:

ha ha ha ha ha. what did i do to get the honor bestowed apone me? i'm likely the biggest Kirby fan but this gen i'm far from the biggest ninty fan.

then again it makes me sound more like Rol considering i am a ninty fan but i'm sure he wouldn't agree with this. in fact i doubt many others posting in this thread would believe that, but from you its an honor.

now wheres the Sony, PC, and MS fanboy threads? why arn't we doing voting threads on this?

Funny have not seen you much in the kirby review thread. We have those other threads , where have you been?

And yes I have Pezus!

i never see them cause i don't go into the ninty forum often. i use to go to all the forums but there was never anything of interest after august 2010. if it wasn't sony or the gaming discussion forums. and the political discussion would get me permaband so i'll lieve vgc before i get band for politics. its just not worth it.

you only trust me cause when i do lie i tell you the truth eventually. yep thats me. the honest lie-er

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:

hey thats my line for you! you can't still my lines? no no no no no! your crazy!

Alright.... Thanks for all of that.

thanks. thanks! thanks for what? your being sued for copyright violations. plz ssettle out of court. all i need is $10 a day so i can eat chinese food!