By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Skyward Sword receives a 10/10 from EDGE

There's a new trailer, Harp Trailer, at Go nintendo. Personally, the first seconds aren't too spoilerish, but then, a scene begin... so I stoped. Anyway, just want to tell in case anyone wants to see.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

So far so good; This is going to be great!

That's great, considering EDGE is considered one of the harsher critics still out there. This might be the game that brings my Wii out of the dust-covered area where it's pretty much been resting for a year or two.

morenoingrato said:
EDGE is still mean and harsh, so they are not the new Famitsu.
Anyway, amazing score for Zelda!

It's not the harshness that defines EDGE's way of scoring. It's that obsession with small and meaningless details and those absolutely unrelevant criterias to judge a game's worth. They're like an impatient and intolerant pregnant woman.

The writing in EDGE's reviews is great but it comes out as haughty. I imagine them as a smarmy clique of self-important nerds that thrive on glory because they've been diminished so much at school.

Phew.

I damned near just dropped me laptop out of excitement!

I... shiver in anticipation for playing this game. I really do.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

There's a new trailer, Harp Trailer, at Go nintendo. Personally, the first seconds aren't too spoilerish, but then, a scene begin... so I stoped. Anyway, just want to tell in case anyone wants to see.

lol I wish I could have stopped like you did. The game looks amazing!

Whispers in Pavolinks ear like the devil: its ok you will love it. Watch it just this once you won’t regret it!   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Awesome!! It doesnt surprises me!! Every Zelda game brokes all paradigms and imposes new ones, is the pattern to follow in the video game industry, no matter who could get hurt or upset hahahaha xD

Nice.. So far so good for Zelda scores. First the 9.5 and now this. They've had like 5 years to make this game though, so it should be that good

I just can't wait any longer!

spurgeonryan said:
Pavolink said:

No I do not want to see it, I have seen too much!

sorry my friend, but you have to see it... It is just amazing, spoilers or not, every second of it worth it.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064