By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Skyward Sword Thread!!

Tagged games:

Hey guys, I've been busy the past couple days...

...any more reviews yet?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Of course not. This is a 40h+ game. Not one of those cinematic games that only takes 10 hours max to complete. pff

I reckon the average score will be closer to 90% than 100%, you'll get the off one review giving it a bad score to knacker up the overall.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Stop being so negative Nintendogamer. A truly great game (like this) will shine regardless of control scheme. Heck, OoT did.

Guys! The third review is up!

Games TM - 9
They give both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess a 9 also. Getting a 10 is so hard, only GTAIV and SMG2 has it (from this generation). Here is a quote:

"Buffed and polished to a perfect point, ZSS is one in the eye of the naysayers, and a spectacular return to form for its developer; a solemn reminder that, when it comes to crafting worlds, nobody does it quite like Nintendo"

http://www.grcade.com/viewtopic.php?t=27672&p=2256814#p2256560

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Guys! The third review is up!

Games TM - 9
They give both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess a 9 also. Getting a 10 is so hard, only GTAIV and SMG2 has it (from this generation). Here is a quote:

"Buffed and polished to a perfect point, ZSS is one in the eye of the naysayers, and a spectacular return to form for its developer; a solemn reminder that, when it comes to crafting worlds, nobody does it quite like Nintendo"

http://www.grcade.com/viewtopic.php?t=27672&p=2256814#p2256560

ONLY a 9??? WHAT CHEEK?

Actually, very good. But the fact GTAIV got a 10 and not this (or loads of other games actually) really p***es me off...

Will update now!

(BTW- what about OoT?)

spurgeonryan said:
So 9 is the lowest out of 4 or 5 reviews so far that people have posted. What is the highest meta score ever?

4 or 5????? You sure? I've only seen 3...

Can you post them? 

A 9!? We're doomed!

forest-spirit said:
A 9!? We're doomed!

Better make a thread on it!

(Seriously though, I wonder if I should make a pre-emptive strike thread on this issue...)

Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
A 9!? We're doomed!

Better make a thread on it!

(Seriously though, I wonder if I should make a pre-emptive strike thread on this issue...)

You wouldn't