By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs F4 graphics (from in cockpit)/sound youtube comparison video--updated with DF comparison.

What is better for each game?

Sound: Forza 4 29 6.26%

Sound: GT5 6 1.30%

Graphics: Forza 4 14 3.02%

Graphics: GT5 67 14.47%

Sound/Graphics: Forza 4 109 23.54%

Sound/Graphics: GT5 144 31.10%

Sound: Both about the same 1 0.22%

Graphics: Both about the same 6 1.30%

Sound/Graphics: Both about the same 16 3.46%

See results. 69 14.90%

Total:461
yo_john117 said:

:o 

I knew there was something bigger underneath all this! Quick go tell Carl so he can finally do his FF7 remake dance!

GT6 should have an Autovista mode, and have Clouds bike in there redone to modern graphical spec. I'm jus saying, that'd be cool.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

:o 

I knew there was something bigger underneath all this! Quick go tell Carl so he can finally do his FF7 remake dance!

GT6 should have an Autovista mode, and have Clouds bike in there redone to modern graphical spec. I'm jus saying, that'd be cool.

Couds bike lol. That would be cool.

so I take a quick vacation to come back to this.....my my we have work to do here:

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Day_Night_Transition_Twilight_Toscana_Subaru_IMPREZA_WRC_08.jpg

click link for full uncompressed you can't fucking do this in Forza 4 glory

mmmmm kart space.......

^^ Those are photomode/replay pictures....they do not represent in game.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

But the Forza's guys here show pictures with just one car in the track... Forza 4 quality decreases as you increase the number of cars.

How can I take a picture without Replay Mode???

ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:

But the Forza's guys here show pictures with just one car in the track... Forza 4 quality decreases as you increase the number of cars.

How can I take a picture without Replay Mode???

Not really. I don't notice anything when i'm playing the game, which I have done and most everybody who says there is a big quality decrease hasn't.

And you can't take a picture with replay mode as far as I know...but just know that when you post it, it won't be a true representation of what the game actually looks like. Same goes for Forza.

yo_john117 said:

And you can't take a picture with replay mode as far as I know...but just know that when you post it, it won't be a true representation of what the game actually looks like. Same goes for Forza.

I take a lot of pictures in Replay Mode... I can't take in racing mode because there are no option for this .

ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:

I take a lot of pictures in Replay Mode... I can't take in racing mode because there are no option for this .

excuses my good man.......excuses

and fyi yo_john GT5 looks the same in replay mode, only difference is AA which is hardly different at all, go race on Kart Space and tell me it looks any different, and how sexy it looks was only half of the reason I posted those.....

this thread is in dire need of GT5.....IT HUNGERS FOR MOAR!!!!!

it sucks so much balls I can't find my memory card adapter, took a cruise (at damn light speed) on the Ring with the X2011 at sunset........so good