By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs F4 graphics (from in cockpit)/sound youtube comparison video--updated with DF comparison.

What is better for each game?

Sound: Forza 4 29 6.26%

Sound: GT5 6 1.30%

Graphics: Forza 4 14 3.02%

Graphics: GT5 67 14.47%

Sound/Graphics: Forza 4 109 23.54%

Sound/Graphics: GT5 144 31.10%

Sound: Both about the same 1 0.22%

Graphics: Both about the same 6 1.30%

Sound/Graphics: Both about the same 16 3.46%

See results. 69 14.90%

Total:461
Booh! said:

NO COMMENT

Wow! I didnt know Forza didnt do cars accurately. That changes everything!

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Booh! said:

NO COMMENT

I thought it was a known fact that more than 60% of the cars of FM3 were modelled by outsourced labour (I discussed this point in a previous thread... sigh). And that T10 uses the old models in their new games, they just polish the rough edges, but the models are never rebuilt from the ground up.

Never.

Edit: just to not feed the usual suspected trolls, that's a screenshot from FM4; the reference to FM3 was made to explain why FM4 have such poor models.

Booh! said:
Aldro said:
Booh! said:

NO COMMENT

I thought it was a known fact that more than 60% of the cars of FM3 were modelled by outsourced labour (I discussed this point in a previous thread... sigh). And that T10 uses the old models in their new games, they just polish the rough edges, but the models are never rebuilt from the ground up.

Never.

Edit: just to not feed the usual suspected trolls, that's a screenshot from FM4; the reference to FM3 was made to explain why FM4 have such poor models.

Not all F40's have that badge on the rear

Trolling....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

The 370Z looks sexy doesn't it? Basically all the faults the 350Z had were fixed. Shorter wheel displacement, wider and lower stance, much better clutch, and overall much better looking.

Di you get a chance to watch the 370Z review on Top Gear?

That's nuts for a van. A friend of mine's parents owned a Benz GL 550, and that's suppose to do 0-100 in the mid 6 seconds. Didn't feel any faster then my Acura, but it's weird accelerating that fast in a van (well SUV).

One day. I guess the 370Z is your dream car now? Do you like the BMW 1M? (Got it in Forza 4 for pre-ordering at Best Buy)

Yeah I haven't gotten to see the Top Gear review yet but from what I've played around with it in Forza 4 it is sexy as hell so yeah 370Z is my dream car.

As for the BMW 1M it definitely is a very nice car, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those! 

The 370Z is an amazing car to own, but only having 2 seats really ins't practical. That's why I love the 1M. However I'm going to save for a long long time and go all out with a base 911s when I have the cash.

Well I suppose if you have enough money to buy a 370Z you'll have enough money to own a more family type vehicle. But yeah 2 seats is a bit of a bummer.

Do you have the 1M?

Not in game or in real life. Have no time to play yet. I do have the M3 and it's in the shared garage.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
Booh! said:
Aldro said:
Booh! said:

NO COMMENT

Never.

Trolling....

God some people are so desperate. 

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

The 370Z looks sexy doesn't it? Basically all the faults the 350Z had were fixed. Shorter wheel displacement, wider and lower stance, much better clutch, and overall much better looking.

Di you get a chance to watch the 370Z review on Top Gear?

That's nuts for a van. A friend of mine's parents owned a Benz GL 550, and that's suppose to do 0-100 in the mid 6 seconds. Didn't feel any faster then my Acura, but it's weird accelerating that fast in a van (well SUV).

One day. I guess the 370Z is your dream car now? Do you like the BMW 1M? (Got it in Forza 4 for pre-ordering at Best Buy)

Yeah I haven't gotten to see the Top Gear review yet but from what I've played around with it in Forza 4 it is sexy as hell so yeah 370Z is my dream car.

As for the BMW 1M it definitely is a very nice car, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those! 

The 370Z is an amazing car to own, but only having 2 seats really ins't practical. That's why I love the 1M. However I'm going to save for a long long time and go all out with a base 911s when I have the cash.

Well I suppose if you have enough money to buy a 370Z you'll have enough money to own a more family type vehicle. But yeah 2 seats is a bit of a bummer.

Do you have the 1M?

Not in game or in real life. Have no time to play yet. I do have the M3 and it's in the shared garage.

Damn the BMW M3 is also a pretty nice car!

yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

Trolling....

Actually most F40's don't have that badge on the back. I think the only ones with the badge on the back are the very last few that got produced. BTW, this is an F40, on track, in Forza 4. Smokes the GT5 model.

I have to check Forza 4, but the F40 above is the F40 LM edition. I think Forza 4 also has the stock base F40 (Booh! had a picture of it). So that's 2 F40's :P

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

Trolling....

Actually most F40's don't have that badge on the back. I think the only ones with the badge on the back are the very last few that got produced. BTW, this is an F40, on track, in Forza 4. Smokes the GT5 model.

That's a picture from Forza 3 man.

yo_john117 said:

Fixed, and added real life comparision.

Damn, the car still looks good in Forza 3.

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Fixed, and added real life comparision.

Damn, the car still looks good in Forza 3.

Wow it looks pretty much exactly like it does in real life...granted the F4 pic is a bullshot and in game doesn't look nearly that good.

But what the heck the picture boo showed didn't have that divider in the back but the one you did had the divider....so what the hell was his picture from?