By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs F4 graphics (from in cockpit)/sound youtube comparison video--updated with DF comparison.

What is better for each game?

Sound: Forza 4 29 6.26%

Sound: GT5 6 1.30%

Graphics: Forza 4 14 3.02%

Graphics: GT5 67 14.47%

Sound/Graphics: Forza 4 109 23.54%

Sound/Graphics: GT5 144 31.10%

Sound: Both about the same 1 0.22%

Graphics: Both about the same 6 1.30%

Sound/Graphics: Both about the same 16 3.46%

See results. 69 14.90%

Total:461
darklich13 said:
Kantor said:
It's fine to compare the graphics of both games even if you haven't played both of them.

Please stop arguing about that point.

Come on, the guy is arguing that some standard cars in GT5 are better than close to Forza 4 cars.

Fixed

Around the Network
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

That's a picture from Forza 3 man.

Fixed, and added real life comparision.

Damn, the car still looks good in Forza 3.

Wow it looks pretty much exactly like it does in real life...granted the F4 pic is a bullshot and in game doesn't look nearly that good.

But what the heck the picture boo showed didn't have that divider in the back but the one you did had the divider....so what the hell was his picture from?

Because I showed how poor is the FM4 F40 model (lamps, reflectors, exaust tubes, proportions), which is one of the many models imported from FM3, and obviously the counterargument is but... but... but... the F40 Competizione (another car FYI) has a good model. That is not one of the outsourced model. If ethomaz says something similiar with a standard/premium model, he is called a troll, if someone else poorly cheats with different models, he's smart. This is tiresome and lame.

As a side note, if you cannot discern a car from another one, I mean, thanks for your contribute to the thread, but that's enough...

Here are real life pictures of Ferrari F40's. You do realize that different years = different designs right? http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&q=Ferrari+F40&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=643

Forza 4 has the 1987 design and GT5 has the 1992 design. It's really quite simple why they look slightly different.

yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow it looks pretty much exactly like it does in real life...granted the F4 pic is a bullshot and in game doesn't look nearly that good.

But what the heck the picture boo showed didn't have that divider in the back but the one you did had the divider....so what the hell was his picture from?

Because I showed how poor is the FM4 F40 model (lamps, reflectors, exaust tubes, proportions), which is one of the many models imported from FM3, and obviously the counterargument is but... but... but... the F40 Competizione (another car FYI) has a good model. That is not one of the outsourced model. If ethomaz says something similiar with a standard/premium model, he is called a troll, if someone else poorly cheats with different models, he's smart. This is tiresome and lame.

As a side note, if you cannot discern a car from another one, I mean, thanks for your contribute to the thread, but that's enough...

Here are real life pictures of Ferrari F40's. You do realize that different years = different designs right? http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&q=Ferrari+F40&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=643

Forza 4 has the 1987 design and GT5 has the 1992 design. It's really quite simple why they look slightly different.

I realize that you know nothing about cars, this is the 1987 F40 car:

and this is the 1992 version:

Yeah, it's the same chassis. The engine is slightly different though and the optionals too. Unlikely enough you can't see the engine nor the leather seats.

Got it now?

Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah, it's the same chassis. The engine is slightly different though and the optionals too. Unlikely enough you can't see the engine nor the leather seats.

Got it now?

So let me ask you this. WTF is your point though? You are acting as if the F4 version of the 1987 is very different than the real life version when it's really not.

And really this is all just nitpicking bullshit that literally no one actually cares about except people who DON'T own the other game that are trying to make it look bad. It's downright pathetic dude.

yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Got it now?

So let me ask you this. WTF is your point though? You are acting as if the F4 version of the 1987 is very different than the real life version when it's really not.

And really this is all just nitpicking bullshit that literally no one actually cares about except people who DON'T own the other game that are trying to make it look bad. It's downright pathetic dude.

Remember that when nitpicking about GT5 standard cars. See? many standard cars are quite there with many FM4 cars, it's simple as that. Then there are premium cars :p

Around the Network
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:

Got it now?

Remember that when nitpicking about GT5 standard cars. See? many standard cars are quite there with many FM4 cars, it's simple as that. Then there are premium cars :p

You are talking to the wrong guy for that. I have never slagged on GT5, I don't really even talk about it because I don't have it therefore I don't know much about it....just like you, ethomaz and the like don't know much about F4. Pretty much the only thing I've been doing is trying to defend some of the ridiculous claims made against F4.

Cars in both games look pretty much the same. There is no discernible difference between the premium cars in each game. The only people that say there is are you, ethomaz, and Aldro (probably missing a few randoms) and a few pro Forza randoms. Everyone else is saying they look roughly the same...people who are much more trustworthy when it comes to this.

On phone. Booh, the pictures you showed,GT5 had the poor model cae and forza 4 had the good looking one. A for that pdate, I realize that's just the licence plate.

As for the F40, you showed me a 92 model. Forza also has the 87 model. LM edition.

Sp trolling. Forza 4 cars are better looking or on paf with GT5 premium cars. GT5 standard cars range from HD PS2 ports to sub PGR3 graphics (which has in car view).

Why did you comd back to whine? Ots it that hard to accept competition? Forza 4 is a better game, sim, and looks and sounds better. Geez louise

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:
yo_john117 said:
Booh! said:

Got it now?

You are talking to the wrong guy for that. I have never slagged on GT5, I don't really even talk about it because I don't have it therefore I don't know much about it....just like you, ethomaz and the like don't know much about F4. Pretty much the only thing I've been doing is trying to defend some of the ridiculous claims made against F4.

Cars in both games look pretty much the same. There is no discernible difference between the premium cars in each game. The only people that say there is are you, ethomaz, and Aldro (probably missing a few randoms) and a few pro Forza randoms. Everyone else is saying they look roughly the same...people who are much more trustworthy when it comes to this.

In fact this thread was done at page 10/11, when a lot of people said that GT5 looks and plays more realistic, while FM4 looks and plays more badass.

Then the shitstorm began, when a few people could not stand the fact that, after all the big talking, FM4 was in fact not better than the old reviled 84-meta GT5. They wanted so badly that their little baby was the best and greatest that started to cherrypick like mad and here we are.
I'm happy that after almost 30 pages you got there.

lestatdark said:
Couldn't we all just make a topic GT5 vs Forza 4: Who has the worst fans?

Seriously people, you're behaving like a bunch of spoiled children fighting over who has the better looking toy... The people who enjoy GT5 will always like it over Forza 4 and the people who enjoy Forza 4 will always like it over GT5.

Stop with the trolling from both sides and be content that each console has an amazing simulator for their respective fans. You don't need to fling insults, nitpicked pictures and utter BS from both games to prove ridiculous points that are rarely, if ever, seen or noticed in both games.

I'm dissapointed at the level, or lack of it, of discussion the majority of you are showing, and frankly i'm also dissapointed to see some rather good members falling in the same line as the trolls.

hooray some one telling it has it is

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

It's not often I'm a fan of banning topics, but isn't it about time the mods stepped in and just flat out banned anyone comparing Forza and GT from the forums, it's getting very childish and frankly only produces ill feeling amongst posters.

It's blatantly obvious just reading threads like this that fans of neither series can be reasonable and must insist on the "last" word.