By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT5 vs F4 graphics (from in cockpit)/sound youtube comparison video--updated with DF comparison.

What is better for each game?

Sound: Forza 4 29 6.26%

Sound: GT5 6 1.30%

Graphics: Forza 4 14 3.02%

Graphics: GT5 67 14.47%

Sound/Graphics: Forza 4 109 23.54%

Sound/Graphics: GT5 144 31.10%

Sound: Both about the same 1 0.22%

Graphics: Both about the same 6 1.30%

Sound/Graphics: Both about the same 16 3.46%

See results. 69 14.90%

Total:461
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh, those are bigger then the ones I have in Toronto Canada. 45mph is really good for a car with 111hp. In Forza 4 standards, you are probably at a high F or low E rating.

Type in 600 Evans Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The on ramp just north of the red tag is the one I got a V6 Mustang to go 70km/h. However it was a test drive, in an auto. I could have gotten it up to 80km/h at least in a standard. However at 70km/h I did start to drift a bit, but I blaime the auto cause I can't pick my damn gear.

Next time I'm there I will see how fast my Acura TL (2003) can do it. I remember doing it at 70km/h before, but I wasn't able to max it because of traffic. I have an old 318i BMW too, but the engine is wearing out and I think if I try I might kill the car.

My Acura is modded a bit. My friends parents have a new BMW 328i. In a drag race I about tie it. So 0-100km/h in 8.1 seconds? My BMW probably does it in 10s. My old benz did it in 6.4s, I loved it... I want a nice car now............

Yeah I wish I had a nicer car as well! Don't get me wrong I really do like my current car (ions better than the POS I had before it) but I would absolutely love a Nissan 350 or 370Z. BTW I checked the 370Z out (not in real life of course ) and I think I like it better than the 350Z

My brother actually has a freaking minivan that can do 0-60 in about 6.2 seconds and the thing handles great for a van...which is just ridiculous when you think of it lol.

The 370Z looks sexy doesn't it? Basically all the faults the 350Z had were fixed. Shorter wheel displacement, wider and lower stance, much better clutch, and overall much better looking.

Di you get a chance to watch the 370Z review on Top Gear?

That's nuts for a van. A friend of mine's parents owned a Benz GL 550, and that's suppose to do 0-100 in the mid 6 seconds. Didn't feel any faster then my Acura, but it's weird accelerating that fast in a van (well SUV).

One day. I guess the 370Z is your dream car now? Do you like the BMW 1M? (Got it in Forza 4 for pre-ordering at Best Buy)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh, those are bigger then the ones I have in Toronto Canada. 45mph is really good for a car with 111hp. In Forza 4 standards, you are probably at a high F or low E rating.

Type in 600 Evans Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The on ramp just north of the red tag is the one I got a V6 Mustang to go 70km/h. However it was a test drive, in an auto. I could have gotten it up to 80km/h at least in a standard. However at 70km/h I did start to drift a bit, but I blaime the auto cause I can't pick my damn gear.

Next time I'm there I will see how fast my Acura TL (2003) can do it. I remember doing it at 70km/h before, but I wasn't able to max it because of traffic. I have an old 318i BMW too, but the engine is wearing out and I think if I try I might kill the car.

My Acura is modded a bit. My friends parents have a new BMW 328i. In a drag race I about tie it. So 0-100km/h in 8.1 seconds? My BMW probably does it in 10s. My old benz did it in 6.4s, I loved it... I want a nice car now............

Yeah I wish I had a nicer car as well! Don't get me wrong I really do like my current car (ions better than the POS I had before it) but I would absolutely love a Nissan 350 or 370Z. BTW I checked the 370Z out (not in real life of course ) and I think I like it better than the 350Z

My brother actually has a freaking minivan that can do 0-60 in about 6.2 seconds and the thing handles great for a van...which is just ridiculous when you think of it lol.

The 370Z looks sexy doesn't it? Basically all the faults the 350Z had were fixed. Shorter wheel displacement, wider and lower stance, much better clutch, and overall much better looking.

That's nuts for a van. A friend of mine's parents owned a Benz GL 550, and that's suppose to do 0-100 in the mid 6 seconds. Didn't feel any faster then my Acura, but it's weird accelerating that fast in a van (well SUV).

One day. I guess the 370Z is your dream car now? Do you like the BMW 1M? (Got it in Forza 4 for pre-ordering at Best Buy)

Yeah I haven't gotten to see the Top Gear review yet but from what I've played around with it in Forza 4 it is sexy as hell so yeah 370Z is my dream car.

As for the BMW 1M it definitely is a very nice car, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those! 

yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

Yeah I haven't gotten to see the Top Gear review yet but from what I've played around with it in Forza 4 it is sexy as hell so yeah 370Z is my dream car.

As for the BMW 1M it definitely is a very nice car, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of those! 

The 370Z is an amazing car to own, but only having 2 seats really ins't practical. That's why I love the 1M. However I'm going to save for a long long time and go all out with a base 911s when I have the cash.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:
Michael-5 said:

The 370Z is an amazing car to own, but only having 2 seats really ins't practical. That's why I love the 1M. However I'm going to save for a long long time and go all out with a base 911s when I have the cash.

Well I suppose if you have enough money to buy a 370Z you'll have enough money to own a more family type vehicle. But yeah 2 seats is a bit of a bummer.

Do you have the 1M?

hey.. Hey.. HEY!!!! where are my fanboy rantings? Me want lols!

Around the Network
ils411 said:

I think there are enough in this thread to last you a while...don't be getting all greedy on us!

yo_john117 said:
ils411 said:

I think there are enough in this thread to last you a while...don't be getting all greedy on us!

I already read through all of em!!!!!!!!!

Now all thats left is you, "crazy serious Michael-5" and "I dont know if serious or just flipping crazy ethomaz" lol!

I can't get my laughts from sane people! its..its just not funny.  ah well..time to head for the GT5 VS F4 AI thread..I'm sure i'll get more lols there BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo_john117 said:
ils411 said:

Now all thats left is you, "crazy serious Michael-5" and "I dont know if serious or just flipping crazy ethomaz" lol!

I can't get my laughts from sane people! its..its just not funny.  ah well..time to head for the GT5 VS F4 AI thread..I'm sure i'll get more lols there BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ils411 said:
yo_john117 said:
ils411 said:

The AI thread is much more mild in comparison to this one. Be prepared for disappointment.

NO COMMENT