By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo may never be on top again

The_Joker_Product said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
They don't deserve good sales. wii is one of the worst consoles ever. They'll still be successful on the Handheld Front but console wise....they are miles behind.

I dont think its the worst ever but as far as the games it has its one of the worst since the PS1 came out. It has very few games that are above good.

Actually, I am not sure if you guys are aware, but the Wii is outpacing the Xbox 360 and PS3 by a huge distance; over 30 million on the Xbox 360, and 35 million ahead of PS3. It is the top selling home console, by far, this generation.

It also has the two most highly rated games of this generation and last generation - Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
They don't deserve good sales. wii is one of the worst consoles ever. They'll still be successful on the Handheld Front but console wise....they are miles behind.

I dont think its the worst ever but as far as the games it has its one of the worst since the PS1 came out. It has very few games that are above good.

Just because you do not like a game does not mean it is not good.The top 2 reviewer rated games of this generation are Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

Mike from Morgantown

I never said Galaxy wasnt good, i said it was the Wiis best game. It may have the highest reviews, but it isnt better than the Top games the other systems have, its no Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, MGS4, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 2 etc

The_Joker_Product said:
mike_intellivision said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:

Just because you do not like a game does not mean it is not good.The top 2 reviewer rated games of this generation are Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

Mike from Morgantown

I never said Galaxy wasnt good, i said it was the Wiis best game. It may have the highest reviews, but it isnt better than the Top games the other systems have, its no Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, MGS4, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 2 etc

In this particular case, I am going to take the general consensus of the professional game critics over the word of some kid on a messageboard.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
The_Joker_Product said:
mike_intellivision said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:

Mike from Morgantown

In this particular case, I am going to take the general consensus of the professional game critics over the word of some kid on a messageboard.

LOL oops umad? yeah you sound it to me, guess it was the part where i said Wii games are inferior, though they obviously are anyway.