By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you perfer handheld gaming, console(PS3,X360,Wii,etc.) gaming or both?

Both.

And PC gaming too.

And mobile.

And the arcade.

I just like games.

Around the Network

Console. I had a gameboy advance once that I never played. so the PSP was a natural move for me (i needed a music player and just couldnt say no to video and games)

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

Right now i'm more into hand helds. Contra 4, FF IV, Phantom hourglass, still some pokemon from time to time. I haven't had a lot to catch my attention on consoles lately, but then again I spend most of my time at the arcade with my love(fighting games). So I would go...

-arcades
-hand helds
-console

console for me. I like my PSP but if I had to chose it or my PS3, the PS3 wins hands down.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

i am a true console gamer

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

Console. Hardly touched a handheld since metroid fusion/zero mission on GBA.

Handhelds ... I find them much more confortable ... and well , I travel a lot , so theres your answer ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Both!!
The handhelds are cool cause they dont need setup
The consoles though have better graphics
i switch now and then depending on if i got a new game for the handheld or the console

go wii and ds !!!
yay!!
=]

handhelds, I take my psp over my ps3 any day

mM

All types especially PC

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453