By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you perfer handheld gaming, console(PS3,X360,Wii,etc.) gaming or both?

Both

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Both are swell... though I probably use my DS more than my Wii/PS2...

Console. Don't even have a DS or a PSP. Haven't touched my GBA until recently, when I got FF6 Advance and picked up Golden Sun 2. I use my consoles way more.

Console, since the games last longer and it just feels better. PSP is still awesome for gaming though.

Gotta be console for me. Although i have a PSP as well as PS3 (and a 360 in the near future)

Around the Network
leo-j said:
handhelds, I take my psp over my ps3 any day

Well as it says in your profile, your 15. Of course kids are going to pick handhelds over consoles

I think handheld gaming has a way to go yet. When your phone, true gaming, camera, etc. are in one device then I will jump from the consoles...

As far as I'm concerned, the handhelds provide far more than the consoles this generation. It's why I've stuck with my PSP and DS and haven't bought a PS3 yet.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

with both as my sig suggests

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

both, although in order of how much I play my systems it goes PC > Handheld > Console