By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top Wii game of 2011 (Before X-mas edition) Vote for your Favorite! "Update in the first 5 posts!!" Voting over..Xenoblade wins by a mile!

im in the US, no Xenoblade for me, but im going to vote it anyway, cause there is nothing else. Unless your counting compilations then ill say Bit.trip complete

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I haven't played Xenoblade but I vote for it.

What else anyway?

Here are the 25 best Wii games of 2011:

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/25-best-wii-games

:/

Wow didn't know Xenoblade got that high in reviews! Great stuff... but yeah that's about it :P

not a great year I must say.

Xenoblade
Epic Yarn
Wii Play motion (I know I am the only one to have enjoy it)
Conduit 2
Mario Sport Mix

Switch!!!

Just read that Go Vacation came out yesterday over at NA. So today's vote goes to this game.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Although it didn't come to NA I did import it and it's got to be Xenoblade hands down by a long shot.

Also enjoyed:
Conduit 2
Lost in Shadow
Wii Play Motion
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
I'm sure De Blob 2 is good too but I haven't played it.
Really slow year but there's a number of upcoming games I looking forward too for the rest of this year and TLS & Pandora's Tower next year.

Waiting for reviews of Go Vacation but it looks like a lot of fun.

Around the Network

Definitely Xenoblade, one of the best game of this generation. It has everything I wanted on a RPG

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Has there been 5 good Wii games in 2011 so far?
*insert trollface here*

But seriously, the only games I consider remotely interesting are Xenoblade, Epic Yarn (2011 release in Europe), Lost in Shadow and...umm, de Blob 2 but that's a big maybe! For the rest of the year Skyward Sword is the only must-have and Kirby and Go Vacation are two maybes. I only count games that I can play and understand, so no The Last Story, Pandora's Tower or Earth Seeker.

Xenoblade wins by a landslide so far, and together with Skyward Sword it'll be one of the best games of 2011, but that really doesn't say much.

Anyone know of any importer in the US which is carrying the Euro/Aussie/PAL version of Xenoblade?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Forgot to say that Earth Seeker is awesome , I tried the japanese version and it's a pretty nice game too bad it was in japanese so I didn't understand a thing. Also i vote for Inazuma Eleven Strikers (The football strategy game, although the wii version is more action oriented) even if it's in Japanese I beat it and it's super fun and intuitive, it's one of those games you don't need to be in your language

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

forest-spirit said:
Has there been 5 good Wii games in 2011 so far?
*insert trollface here*

But seriously, the only games I consider remotely interesting are Xenoblade, Epic Yarn (2011 release in Europe), Lost in Shadow and...umm, de Blob 2 but that's a big maybe! For the rest of the year Skyward Sword is the only must-have and Kirby and Go Vacation are two maybes. I only count games that I can play and understand, so no The Last Story, Pandora's Tower or Earth Seeker.

Xenoblade wins by a landslide so far, and together with Skyward Sword it'll be one of the best games of 2011, but that really doesn't say much.

Has there been 5 good Wii games since release?

*no trollface*

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile