By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OG NHL thread: The Cup worth biting for

Who will win?

Chicago Blackhawks 12 80.00%

Tampa Bay Lightning 3 20.00%

Total:15
amp316 said:
If the Hawks can win tomorrow, then I will officially be cocky.

I think you can start being cocky right now. I started once they beat the Ducks! That was basically the Stanley Cup and is likely to be a more exciting series than this one.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Chicago in six seems safe bet now. 

amp316 said:

How can you support a team that is willing to bite another human being to win. They should be called the Chicago Savages.  

Andrew Shaw bit Victor Hedman. 

chocoloco said:
amp316 said:

How can you support a team that is willing to bite another human being to win. They should be called the Chicago Savages.  

Punching is overrated these days xD

I love the title of the thread xD

chocoloco said:
amp316 said:

Hedman probably said something about Shaw's mother so it's okay.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Crawford stunk yesterday. I hope that doesn't happen again.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

So many red Blackhawks jerseys in the Tampa stands. It was almost as bad as the orange in Broncos opponents stands. I actually never remember a hockey club besides the Blackhawks that consistently fill up other cities arenas.

amp316 said:
hollabackenny said:
Please Tampa. Pull through for me

Do you honestly dislike the Blackhawks for any reason other than that they knock the Wild out of the playoffs every year?  You should really be angry at the Wild for not getting better.  

I consider it a rivalry. There are just some teams I can never pull myself to cheer for. 

hollabackenny said:
amp316 said:

Do you honestly dislike the Blackhawks for any reason other than that they knock the Wild out of the playoffs every year?  You should really be angry at the Wild for not getting better.  

I consider it a rivalry. There are just some teams I can never pull myself to cheer for. 

In order for it to be a rivalry, both sides have to win.

Big game 5 coming up.  Let's go Hawks!

C'mon Hawks, bring it home tonight!