By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OG NHL thread: The Cup worth biting for

Who will win?

Chicago Blackhawks 12 80.00%

Tampa Bay Lightning 3 20.00%

Total:15
spurgeonryan said:
This is it for Hawks! Although it would be sweeter if we won on their home turf in the stadium they basically blacklisted Hawks fans from.

I'm cool with the Hawks FINALLY winning it at home.

Around the Network

I don't want to toss around words like "Dynasty", but...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cup is back in Chicago where it belongs. Three Cups in six years. I think that it's safe to say that the Blackhawks are currently the best team in American sports. Oh, and my favorite player, Duncan Keith, unanimously wins the Conn Smythe trophy.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Congratulations to the Blackhawks. Impressive indeed, especially the way they dug real, real deep to get by the Ducks. Well earned Cup.

How do hockey fans here rate Jonathan Toews, and yes I do mean on the list of all time players?