By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OG NHL thread: The Cup worth biting for

Who will win?

Chicago Blackhawks 12 80.00%

Tampa Bay Lightning 3 20.00%

Total:15
ReimTime said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Disappointed that Vancouver are out. Guess I'm cheering for Montreal now. Wanna see a Canadian winner

Damn straight!

Hey Choco, why have you changed the thread title?

Too much liqour on a Saturday night. 

Around the Network

And so the Blues and the Sens are out, and the Wild and the Habs advance to the second round.

I am going to be real with a you gentlemen. Before Chicago joined the Avs in the central division Chicago was my 2nd team ( I know ; I am a sellout scum). Now Chicago has seen much glory. It is time for me to root for new blood to win the worlds most prestegious cup! Go wild, go Calgary! My predictions are here for the West. I invite all to join in even though we did not make this a competition like other years.

Chicago in 6, they all so experienced and know how to beat the Wild.

Ducks in 5, Correy Perry is ugly as fuck, but the Ducks are lined with talent.

Congrats to the Habs.

Wild move on to the second round to face Chicago for the third year in a row. Third times the charm, right?

Glad to see Choco finally praise the Wild although that prediction is wack.

Wild in 6, Anaheim in 7.

hollabackenny said:
Wild move on to the second round to face Chicago for the third year in a row. Third times the charm, right?

Wild in 6, Anaheim in 7.

Man, I cannot praise the Wild all the time when they ruined my hopes and dreams last year. If I picked the wild it would be gambling, a bit risky considering the past. I did say I want them to win though, yo. 

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
hollabackenny said:

Wild in 6, Anaheim in 7.

Man, I cannot praise the Wild all the time when they ruined my hopes and dreams last year. If I picked the wild it would be gambling, a bit risky considering the past. I did say I want them to win though, yo. 

As pretty much my only vgchartz friend, I expect you to support the Wild at all times during play offs. 

The dream is dead. That was rough.

hollabackenny said:
The dream is dead. That was rough.

Minnesota? Yah, that ruined my bracket for the finals (Rangers vs Wild). Rangers are probably going to get eliminated tonight. Too bad for the Wild though, 3 staright defeats by Chicago but I think they'll be a consistent cup contender next year. They just need to make a few moves such as getting rid of Vanek.

Rangers stay alive. Flames have the worst powerplay I have seen in a long time. Just can't set anything up

#1 Amb-ass-ador

And the Flames sputter in game 4 at home. What a bush game

#1 Amb-ass-ador