By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Vs. Playstation 3 2012 - *February* Update

psrock said:
The excuses are funny. Keep them coming folks.

Ha, you're a fine one to talk.

Around the Network

I wonder how quick the numbers will be updated.

Seece said:
psrock said:
The excuses are funny. Keep them coming folks.

Ha, you're a fine one to talk.

why shouldnt I? this doesnt surprise me at all.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I knew some people should have held back with their comments ...

Seece said:
I knew some people should have held back with their comments ...

Yeah, with the new data that came out in the past 24 hours; (ps3 overtracked by .7m and 360 undertracked by at least .6m) the last 6-7 pages are HI-LARIOUS.

Around the Network
Bliss said:
So, 138 pages and PS3 won, it sold the most in 2011. 360 got closer only thanks to Americas. 360 continues to be the last in Europe and AP/MEA, as usual. Only good deals for 360 in high season, plus the COD madness in Americas helped 360 for the global figures. it must be remembered. PS3 killed 360 every week in 2011 in Europe and AP/MEA

You might want to look at the braking news.  Just sayin!

Well do I feel embarrassed -_-'. Well congratz to the 360 then hope this year isn't as close and really shouts winner for 2012

We are not allowed to say it but this is why you don't get all smart when its effectively a tie.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

What are you celebrating exactly here?

You would rather believe Microsoft than an independent observer such as VGChartz or this thread, where PS3 is still on top? Microsoft is probably playing on the fact that there's a virtual tie to avoid presenting apologies : they didn't indicate, even roughly, by how many units they won.

PS3 is the winner.

Someones in denial.