By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas UP, October 1st

Michael-5 said:
Xerofortune said:
Michael-5 said:
Xerofortune said:

If you keep on saying clearly I'm going to disregard all of your posts. Please just stop acting like you have goddamn fn telepathic powers. Who said it's garbage? For all I know, you have an affinity towards turn 10 and microsoft. All I know is that 95 percent of reviewers know fk all about what a simulator is. Gt5 was and is a better sim than forza 3, forza 3 and 4 were and are better tuners than Gt5 with better menues. Tuning options don't matter if their not translated into gameplay. Plus, I don't give a damn how non- biased your trying to sound, cause I'm not hiding anything. I've put in 15 hours in Forza 3, and about 10 in Gt5.

I never said "clearly" Dunno what is offending you.

95% of reviewers know ---- all about what a sim is? and you know more? See a professional drivers view on which racer is more realistic, not a lazy game reviewer that won't get off his arse to change the channel.

15 hours into Forza 3 and 10 into GT5? Wow, that's a joke! I put in more time into PGR4 then you have into GT and Forza. I bet you play with a controller too, but you must know exactly how each game simulates despite this.

BTW GT5 and Forza 3 both have their highlights. Neither is uniformly better as a SIM. Had you played the games more then the beginers cup, you would have know that.

walking away now...25 hours, and you think you know everything.

Please just sthu.  Your blind if you can't see what you wrote in your own post. I don't HAVE to play both for 100 hours to immediately notice from the first race that forzas physics arent first rate. Come up with another excuse, or just please, refer to the first sentence.

There is nothing wrong with what I am writing in my posts. You are making a complaint, but never reference anything specific so I have no idea what you are talking about. Your sentance structure is terrible, this is probably why I have trouble understanding you.

Anyway, this debate is over. All you are returning to the debate is angry critisism towards me, and not the games in debate. Not one point in your last response was about any aspect of the games in debate. You are just a sore debater, especially when your compeditor stumps you.

I will finish my half of the debate by saying, maybe it's you who is blind to think there is a significant difference between the simulation aspects of Forza 3 and GT5. Both games do their own aspect better. Forza models tire deformation much much better, but GT5 does car balance a lot better.

Regardless of that. Forza 4 is much better then both games. With all my experience with racing games, I will say that Forza 4 takes the best features of the game AND sim aspects of GT5 and Forza 3 and makes them better. Forza 4 does have it's limitations, mostly to graphics with 16 players on track, but overall it's the best racing sim, and best quality racing game out there this gen.

You won nothing. The only thing you accomplished was being a calmer poster. Both of us factored in our opinions into our view of each games merits. You just did so in a more calm manner. You are not a better man than me citing one on sentence structure, and you understood what part of your post I was replying to full well. I repeat, you won nothing.