By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Favorite movie based on a videogame?

Favorite out of these?

Street Fighter 3 5.00%

Street Fighter 2 0 0%

Tekken 0 0%

Dragon Ball Z Evolution 1 1.67%

Resident Evil movies 15 25.00%

Mortal Kombat 18 30.00%

Mario Bros. 6 10.00%

Tomb Raider 9 15.00%

other 7 11.67%

Doom 1 1.67%

Total:60
spurgeonryan said:

Oh shoot I forgot Prince of persia!  Still guys out of all the movies did you not like any more than the other/

Dragonball Mordred117 is still a game as well. So harumpf! I guess for that matter I could have put Xmen or a bunch of movies as well because I did say that was part of the criteria.

But the movie isn't based on the game,that's what I'm saying.It doesn't matter if there are Dragon Ball games.

Around the Network

Oh damn,totally forgot about Silent Hill. I enjoyed that one a lot.

Mortal Kombat definitely, they just seemed to nail it closer than the other movies did to their respective video games. Silent Hill was good but Mortal Kombat was better.

spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:
Mortal Kombat definitely, they just seemed to nail it closer than the other movies did to their respective video games. Silent Hill was good but Mortal Kombat was better.

Hey Vetteman94! We haven't spoken since you explained to me about the galaxy tab. I would agree with you just because I can watch Mortal Kombat over and over again, but I dont know If I could watch Silent hill more than a few times.  I did enjoy the first Res. evil movie as well.

The first 2 Resident Evil movies are good, and I believe do a good job sticking to the video games they represent and I would have said those movies were the best, but the last 2 just lost it for me,  even though Aferlife isnt that bad.   

spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:

Hey Vetteman94! We haven't spoken since you explained to me about the galaxy tab. I would agree with you just because I can watch Mortal Kombat over and over again, but I dont know If I could watch Silent hill more than a few times.  I did enjoy the first Res. evil movie as well.

The first 2 Resident Evil movies are good, and I believe do a good job sticking to the video games they represent and I would have said those movies were the best, but the last 2 just lost it for me,  even though Aferlife isnt that bad.   

After the second one I lost interest. Was afterlife the newest one tht did so well?

Yes, and it wasnt that bad,  once you got past the opening part that is.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
Definitely Tomb Raider.

What did you think of Tomb Raider 2?

The game?

:P the movie

I don't remember much of it...been about 10 years since I've seen it.

spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Vetteman94 said:

After the second one I lost interest. Was afterlife the newest one tht did so well?

Yes, and it wasnt that bad,  once you got past the opening part that is.

One last question. What was bad about the opening part?

All of Alice's clones

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

spurgeonryan said:
Boutros said:
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Another one I forgot about. With Alec Baldwin right?

Er well I wouldn't know since it's CGI but maybe he did voice over.