By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Favorite movie based on a videogame?

Favorite out of these?

Street Fighter 3 5.00%

Street Fighter 2 0 0%

Tekken 0 0%

Dragon Ball Z Evolution 1 1.67%

Resident Evil movies 15 25.00%

Mortal Kombat 18 30.00%

Mario Bros. 6 10.00%

Tomb Raider 9 15.00%

other 7 11.67%

Doom 1 1.67%

Total:60
homer said:
Iron Man was a great movie based game. Its weird though because the movie came out as soon as the game came out. Kind of a conspiracy if you ask me.

Taking about iron man, well i heard avengers will release on 2012.... all star cast Captain America, Thor, Iron man, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Hulk and many more this movie will be a blast for sure... ^^

Around the Network

I voted Resident Evil, but only the first movie, the rest were awful.

For me, King Kong game based on Peter Jackson's movie is still the best movie based game I have ever played.

spurgeonryan said:
brendude13 said:
I voted Resident Evil, but only the first movie, the rest were awful.

Sadly Resident Evil is the movie that got me into zombie films. I loved it! When that first zombie came in with his ax sliding on the floor! That was great!

Same!

I didn't mind Apocalypse, the fan service redeemed the game because Resident Evil 3 was literally my favourite game of all time at that point. The rest were terrible though in my opinion.

spurgeonryan said:
brandonstale said:
homer said:
Iron Man was a great movie based game. Its weird though because the movie came out as soon as the game came out. Kind of a conspiracy if you ask me.

Taking about iron man, well i heard avengers will release on 2012.... all star cast Captain America, Thor, Iron man, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Hulk and many more this movie will be a blast for sure... ^^

Thor kind of makes me think of Superman. Is there any real drama there? Super man is indestructable. Thor seems like he can plow through a whole army of bad guys. If his brother is the villain here, what will be the challenge to the god Thor? On top of that why would he need humans? I wonder if the hulk could take out Thor? If not I wonder if Thor could take out Superman?

many thoughts coming in your head my friend really get excited about the movie? well, no one can take out superman (only the green stone kryptonite) all superheroes have their own weakness like thor, if thor dont have his hammer its useless, i dont know what is the weakness of hulk, never been fan of him. . . i already watch iron man 2 and thor, but sadly didnt watch captain america but im looking forward to watch that movie put it on my list.

Around the Network

Since when was Dragon Ball a video game first?

Silent Hill.