By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces PSN exclusives campaign (PS2 Games on PSN)

Areym said:
Why is god hand is so popular?
I keep hearing it one of the best PS2 titles to come out and it's been a while.
Can anybody fill me in? What so magical about it?

Shinji Mikami.

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:
So this was what they were advertising with Oct 5 trailer everyone thought was PS Home.

It looks like it! I guess this is the end of the PS2 then maybe? Why buy the system anymore or the games when you can get them here.

What is Pub?

I don't think this is the Oct 5th trailer announcement thing, only because the trailer had a bunch of things in it from PS3 only games (Resistance, LBP, MGS4) and I don't see how that fits with PS2 content coming to PSN.

OT: Anyway I'll probably end up picking some of these up if the price is right.

Lightning's gunblade was in there and Final Fantasy XIII is multiplatform.  There's more to that trailer.

It's about time. While my PS2 collection is fairly large and I own 3 of the 5 PS2 titles they are putting out, I have been looking into buying God Hand and GrimGrimoire. Maybe if they're cheap enough, they'll drive down the prices of the physical copies.

darkknightkryta said:
JOKA_ said:
spurgeonryan said:
mantlepiecek said:
So this was what they were advertising with Oct 5 trailer everyone thought was PS Home.

It looks like it! I guess this is the end of the PS2 then maybe? Why buy the system anymore or the games when you can get them here.

What is Pub?

I don't think this is the Oct 5th trailer announcement thing, only because the trailer had a bunch of things in it from PS3 only games (Resistance, LBP, MGS4) and I don't see how that fits with PS2 content coming to PSN.

OT: Anyway I'll probably end up picking some of these up if the price is right.

Lightning's gunblade was in there and Final Fantasy XIII is multiplatform.  There's more to that trailer.

I meant "PS3 only" as in the games hadn't appeared on the PS1 or PS2

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Areym said:
Why is god hand is so popular?
I keep hearing it one of the best PS2 titles to come out and it's been a while.
Can anybody fill me in? What so magical about it?

Not a GOD Damned thing. I bought it the day it came out and played it for about 3 hours before I just gave it to my brother for free.

Always wanted to try Maximo though.....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

LOL at Mr.Pugsley, you try trolling anything Sony and came up with nothing. THey need PSN exclusives, they gave you a list genius, did you even read the whole thing.
OT i was excited for ODin Sphere but if its just gonna be a conversion, the frame rate will still suck. Pass

oniyide said:
LOL at Mr.Pugsley, you try trolling anything Sony and came up with nothing. THey need PSN exclusives, they gave you a list genius, did you even read the whole thing.
OT i was excited for ODin Sphere but if its just gonna be a conversion, the frame rate will still suck. Pass

When it comes out, just set up a European PSN account and get the PAL version.  

I've got a copy of Odin Sphere on my PAL PS2 and never encountered any real slowdown and I always assumed it was reviewers being harsh, only recently I have heard that the PAL version of the game had significantly less slowdown than the NTSC version (or so I've heard).

sounds cool, will get a few of those games. they should get the ps2 shadow heart games and put them on psn. would buy those games again in a heart beat.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

omg i just busted a nut

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Ring of Red is an awesome game, but the battles can take a very long time. I do believe there was an option to save mid-battle, which is a blessing in that game.