By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CrazzyMan said:
THIS game haven`t been announced for x360 YET.
AND was never stated as PS3 exclusive, ONLY was announced for PS3.

nice save

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
gamingdevil said:
Munkeh111 said:
Certainly they other exclusive Rockstar new ip bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blu-ray and the cell. I'm sure bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. And since their announcement the PS3 bla bla bla bla bla bla (bla bla). Maybe GTA IV was delayed so that they could bla bla bla, as they want it to do well, so they can bla bla bla bla bla cell without loosing too much money. Of GTA IV will cover bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

ROTFL! Gamingdevil, FTW!

Rockstar is a big deal, but at this point I still have no interest in LA Noir. Seriously, why is this game getting so much attention?

d21lewis said:
Rockstar is a big deal, but at this point I still have no interest in LA Noir. Seriously, why is this game getting so much attention?

I would guess because its a PS3 exclusive made by a third party that is related to Rockstar. People want this to be the next GTA.

It certainly looks interesting, but almost nothing is actually known about the game. I honestly dont understand why anyone would be so hyped for a game that so little is known about. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Hmm, I dont there is reason to doubt its exclusivity. But, I won't be surprised.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

It makes no sense to make it exclusive when R* and Take2 are hurting for money. Exclusive? Nah ... timed exclusive? Possible. Likely to happen? Holla at me later ...

d21lewis said:

Because THIS game, might become actually PS3 exclusive, that means, game won`t be limited with DVD and will be optimized with Cell, which will bring amazing results.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
d21lewis said:

Because THIS game, might become actually PS3 exclusive, that means, game won`t be limited with DVD and will be optimized with Cell, which will bring amazing results.

don't forget that Sony may have offered them crap loads of money and if their in need they'll lap it up just like giving a drunk more alcohol.

CrazzyMan said:
d21lewis said:

I thought it was the other new IP that every one was getting excited about

CrazzyMan said:
d21lewis said:

You've covinced me Crazzy.