By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LA Noir to 360

CrazzyMan said:
d21lewis said:
Rockstar is a big deal, but at this point I still have no interest in LA Noir. Seriously, why is this game getting so much attention?

Because THIS game, might become actually PS3 exclusive, that means, game won`t be limited with DVD and will be optimized with Cell, which will bring amazing results.

It will almost automatically outsel all 360 games combine because of the power of Blu-Ray and Tha Cell.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
CrazzyMan said:
d21lewis said:
Rockstar is a big deal, but at this point I still have no interest in LA Noir. Seriously, why is this game getting so much attention?

Because THIS game, might become actually PS3 exclusive, that means, game won`t be limited with DVD and will be optimized with Cell, which will bring amazing results.

I thought it was the other new IP that every one was getting excited about

It is, but only 'cos it's supposedly gonna be large in scale and actually developed by Rockstar themselves (hopefully North, not one of the other branches). Personally, I am a big fan of film noir, so I hope that LA Noire will be pretty awesome as well. It's just that Team Bondi are an unknown quantity, and a teaser trailer and general concept are not reason enough to get excited.

OT: The fact that they are hiring 360 coders is utterly meaningless. It's just a repeat of the "2K Boston hiring PS3 coders - Bioshock on PS3!!!" rumours. That said, most so-called "exclusives" this gen are likely to be timed, so it will probably find its way to 360 eventually. Hopefully it will be good and please everyone.

wasnt this game mentioned in take two's fiscal report as ps3 exclusive?? until i see gameplay though the hype meter on this one is low for me...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament