By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@Kratos: So what else would it appear on, do you think? PC?

Wii? (jk )

Around the Network

Wii? (jk )

Wii? (jk )

Wii? (jk )

Sorry for all those posts--I'll take the warn or someone can delete them or whatever...

Around the Network

Most likely wii and PC, except not wii. :P

Atleast that is what i think, but it is still a rumor.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Certainly they other exclusive Rockstar new ip is built only for PS3 taking advantage of blu-ray and the cell. I'm sure Rockstar believes that Sony are going to do well if they are putting two exclusives on their system. And since their announcement the PS3 has been doing better (coincidentally). Maybe GTA IV was delayed so that they could perfect it on PS3, as they want it to do well, so they can take advantage of the cell without loosing too much money. Of GTA IV will cover any losses they make on the PS3 games

Munkeh111 said:
Certainly they other exclusive Rockstar new ip bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blu-ray and the cell. I'm sure bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. And since their announcement the PS3 bla bla bla bla bla bla (bla bla). Maybe GTA IV was delayed so that they could bla bla bla, as they want it to do well, so they can bla bla bla bla bla cell without loosing too much money. Of GTA IV will cover bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Onimusha12 said:

Though we've seen remarkable sales from the PS3 as of late, its software vs Hardware sales bode a familiar similarity that of the early PSP. Developers would be wise to remain cautious about exclusivity for the PS3. Still that's hardly any reason to tip ones hat ahead of time though.

I don't get this PS3 doesn't sell software BS. If you look size of its current userbase PS3 sells software same amount as X360. In europe even better.

THIS game haven`t been announced for x360 YET.
AND was never stated as PS3 exclusive, ONLY was announced for PS3.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far