By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas UP-24th september

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Wow, crazy numbers for PedoBears of War 3, beating 1 and 2 combined and giving XB360 almost an 80% boost!

XB360 should also win its first WW week after a long time.

The rest is really unimpressive if compared, though DS has a nice small HW boost and DS, PSP and 3DS all have a good SW boost.

Edit:

PS Kinect keeps on dropping, even in America and even in a week when XB360 had a huge boost.

That doesn't make any sense...

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Wow, crazy numbers for PedoBears of War 3, beating 1 and 2 combined and giving XB360 almost an 80% boost!

The rest is really unimpressive if compared, though DS has a nice small HW boost and DS, PSP and 3DS all have a good SW boost.

Edit:

PS Kinect keeps on dropping, even in America and even in a week when XB360 had a huge boost.

That shows just how many of those 360s were from the Gears bundle since it doesn't come with Kinect. It should also show Microsoft that there are a lot of 360 gamers that are interested in core non-kinect games still. Just in case they were starting to think otherwise...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Edit:

Someones mad.

Goddbless said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Edit:

That shows just how many of those 360s were from the Gears bundle since it doesn't come with Kinect. It should also show Microsoft that there are a lot of 360 gamers that are interested in core non-kinect games still. Just in case they were starting to think otherwise...

Agree, weren't Halo and CoD usual sales enough to show it, Gears should confirm it quite clearly.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Nsanity said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Edit:

Someone's mad.

Who?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

nice boost for the 360, I clearly didn't see that coming i wonder now how big the boost will be when modern warfare 3 launch

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

pezus said:
Areym said:
pezus said:
Areym said:
pezus said:
Areym said:
dayuuuum look at that 360 go! Nice boost thanks to GoW3 and it sold 2mil in america alone, that is quite impressive. It will easily reach 200k+ this week, I'm guessing it will land at 235k.

Don't think so. I think 200k max, most likely around 190k.

I'm pretty sure EMEAA most have moved at least 80k, if not 100k.

More than a 100% boost? It's expected to be much smaller than in Americas. If we use the same ratio for the boost as for the game's sales, EMEAA would see about a 30% boost this week. So about 55k 360 sales in EMEAA if we use that, but I still expect the boost to be a bit bigger than that, maybe up to 60-65k in EMEAA.

Oh you guys and your fancy numbers :D

I can't remember what the 360 sold like in last week in EMEAA or NA. Eh, I'll stick to 80k~100k, that's really just my gut feeling at this point. I don't really take the time to measure things as carefully as you do, cause I'm a rebel aganist the cause, man. The man is gonna keep me down man, I live my life by own self, I don't let numbers and stereotypes get in my way maaaaaaaaan. Freeeeeedom and peeeeeeace

....Could you like spot me some cash dude? And can I borrow your car too?

Lol, fine. That is like, your opinion maaan

yeeeaaah maaaaan. seriously, could you like spot me some cash man?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

My guess?

360-180k
PS3-125k
Wii-95k

(3DS-200k)

A new generation is needed soon. Thank goodness for Gears. HUGE boost!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

My guess?

PS3-125k

lol.. you guess less than 30k for EMEA?

WOW Resistance 3 floped hard.