By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 3 Beta - Impressions

Is anyone in yet?

Around the Network

Nope, can't wait till thursday

By Thursday night I will be.

I have MOH: Limited Edition and i got their email and ive done what they said to do but im guessing its just not up yet =(

once the ps store updates it'll probably be there and same with xbox live

Around the Network

Huh, no one from here is in yet... It seems the PC beta is up already but consoles seem to be lagging behind for some reason.

sweatface7 said:
once the ps store updates it'll probably be there and same with xbox live

Yeah actually that makes sense...I'm just so damn impatient now I've been anticipating this all day lol

trasharmdsister12 said:

I've seen some leaked beta footage from the PS3 version... and HOLY COW!!! It looks freaking amazing! Let me see if I can find it... Oh here we go. That's a comparison (comparation?) with the incredibly inferior PC version.

Okay... so I kid. But I thought that video was clever and well put together. Hopefully it helps tide over a couple of minutes until you get to enjoy the beta

LMAO that was brilliant

trasharmdsister12 said:

I've seen some leaked beta footage from the PS3 version... and HOLY COW!!! It looks freaking amazing! Let me see if I can find it... Oh here we go. That's a comparison (comparation?) with the incredibly inferior PC version.

Okay... so I kid. But I thought that video was clever and well put together. Hopefully it helps tide over a couple of minutes until you get to enjoy the beta

Lmao!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Lmao!

OMG i want the PS3 beta now!!