By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3; GOTY hands down!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/chateau-gameplay-part-i-hd/708785

Around the Network

Until you actually play it, I wouldn't call Goty yet. But...you know...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

if its as good as uncharted 2 i think it'll be game of the year. i dont see any game coming close to it

i agree when it comes down to it.. uncharted 3 will be amazing

1. it's the best graphics on consoles yet
2. it's story is going to be amazing
3. amazing voice acting
4. revamped multiplayer
5. great replay value

this is all the quality's you need to win goty and all of that describes uncharted 3

I dont know. The shooting mechanics are sloppier then Gears 3, nor its multiplayer as diverse and addictive. And with Karenn Traviss writing the Gears story, Uncharted 3 better have a great story.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I agree but Gears 3, Skyrim and Dark Souls may have a shot...

sales2099 said:
I dont know. The shooting mechanics are sloppier then Gears 3, nor its multiplayer as diverse and addictive. And with Karenn Traviss writing the Gears story, Uncharted 3 better have a great story.

this game isnt multiplayer driven

Adobo said:
I agree but Gears 3, Skyrim and Dark Souls may have a shot...

gears 3 maybe, but skyrim idk, seems to long of a game and i dont even know what the story is about? lol

sales2099 said:

Have you played the beta? The shooting was smooth & responsive. I think you have a problem with the recoil from the guns. Although recoil is expected. UC3 is meant to be more realistic than Gears. It's trying to be different. That doesn't mean it's necessarilly inferior. In fact, it could be seen as superior depending on what to you're looking for: Recoil vs no recoil.

OT: Dark Souls or Zelda will most likely be GOTY for me. UC3 will be next though, atlhough Gears 3 & Arkham City could surpass UC3 if they're good enough.

Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:

Have you played the beta? The shooting was smooth & responsive. I think you have a problem with the recoil from the guns. Although recoil is expected. UC3 is meant to be more realistic than Gears. It's trying to be different. That doesn't mean it's necessarilly inferior. In fact, it could be seen as superior depending on what to you're looking for: Recoil vs no recoil.

OT: Dark Souls or Zelda will most likely be GOTY for me. UC3 will be next though, atlhough Gears 3 & Arkham City could surpass UC3 if they're good enough.

agreed! im excited for batman & if there are alot of great games thats just better for us bc we get to play them all.