By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie: Real Steel. Interested? Now with trailer!

Tagged games:

You gonna see Hugh's new movie? Not Grant and not Laurie either!

yes 4 44.44%

no 4 44.44%

maybe 1 11.11%

I have Robotophobia. So n... 0 0%

Total:9

Sounds like a pretty good movie.

Around the Network

I don't know, I don't find it that great but since Hugh Jackman is in it I might give it a try.

especially when I haven't see any movies recently.

I already played Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots when I was a kid and don't intend to watch a movie where grown men do it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm interested in the movie but I'm ashamed to go see it. I'd have to buy tickets to some other movie and then sneak into a theater where this film is playing.

Shaq is going to like it.

(PS don't watch that movie)

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

Shaq is going to like it.

(PS don't watch that movie)

Kazaam was better.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I am excited for it

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I'm pretty sure it'll be a cheesy movie, but I'm interested. I mean, who doesn't wanna see giant robots boxing?

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

Did you not see that I added Hugh laurie to the title! That means this will be great! ACtually I hope this movie did not cost too much to make because I am worried about this even making more than 20million in its first week. Just does not seem like it has what it takes to be huge.

Wait this movie has Hugh Laurie in it?

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:

Did you not see that I added Hugh laurie to the title! That means this will be great! ACtually I hope this movie did not cost too much to make because I am worried about this even making more than 20million in its first week. Just does not seem like it has what it takes to be huge.

Wait this movie has Hugh Laurie in it?

NO I think he was just involved in my poll. Sorry for the bad news.