By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie: Real Steel. Interested? Now with trailer!

Tagged games:

You gonna see Hugh's new movie? Not Grant and not Laurie either!

yes 4 44.44%

no 4 44.44%

maybe 1 11.11%

I have Robotophobia. So n... 0 0%

Total:9

When I first saw the trailer I honestly thought it was a Rock'em Sock'em Robots movie.

It looks kind of "meh" but Hugh Jackman is the man

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

This movie is awesome! I love it and recommend it to everybody.

Remember that movie from Stallone where he does arm wrestling? It's like a mixture of that with Rocky and Transformers, although the Transformers 2 and 3 sucked. This was great and everybody in the cinema had a great time with it.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

spurgeonryan said:
Soma said:
This movie is awesome! I love it and recommend it to everybody.

Remember that movie from Stallone where he does arm wrestling? It's like a mixture of that with Rocky and Transformers, although the Transformers 2 and 3 sucked. This was great and everybody in the cinema had a great time with it.

I am always iffy with movie like these, but more and more people are saying it is really good, so I will def. see it in the theaters.

That movie was Over the top, with Stallone.

Is totally worth it, I didn't expect much but went out with a smile on my face. I'll be seeing it again and will buy the BluRay for sure. The story may be predictable and may have some cheesy moments, but if you liked Over the Top (yeah that was the name thanks) or Rocky, you will have a great time with it. Unlike Transformers, this actually has a story (similar to Over the Top) and you care about the characters.

Great action, music, acting and great movie overall. A simple story but still very enjoyable to watch.

Edit: Some people clap at the end, that's a sign the movie made something right. Only time I saw that before was with Star Wars 3 and Tangled.

spurgeonryan said:
Well soma saw it again, and Real Steel won the weekend again according to early estimates!

Have you seen the movie? Did you like it?

spurgeonryan said:
Soma said:
spurgeonryan said:
Well soma saw it again, and Real Steel won the weekend again according to early estimates!

Have you seen the movie? Did you like it?

No I said you saw it again. I was going to , but my family dragged me to The Smurfs! Smurf!

lol, no I couldn't go in the weekend.... but I'll be going today =)

your family wanted to see the Smurfs instead of Real Steel! Oh my bad bad mistake :S