By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre Order Chart - 24th September

Marks said:
Blood_Tears said:
UC3 really lagging behind, but Batman is rocking it!

250,000 in America while competing against Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 isn't bad at all I'd say. Especially with 6 weeks still to go. It should have no problem doing 1/2 million first week in America (or more). 

Uncharted 2 only did 417k first week in America. 

UC3 has also already passed U2s pre-order total of 189k and its currently at about 250k with 6 weeks to go so itll do fine.

Around the Network

Good week for ZeldaSS, but I hope it rise again in the next weeks.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

i don't believe uncharted 3 for one bit first it lowers after the biggest ps3 beta ever and 2nd with prime time advertsing it still doesn't pick up

so Uncharted 3 and Modern Warfare 3 (PS3) are undertracked i garuntee you it

combat evolved is picking up nice. and halo 4 will probably be on the chart in 5-7 weeks.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
combat evolved is picking up nice. and halo 4 will probably be on the chart in 5-7 weeks.

I don't expect it to show up until next year between January and March

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
hudsoniscool said:

halo 4 did 6k last week for a total of 72k. 7 times 6k is 42k. thats a total of 114k 7 weeks from now which should make the top 20. by jan it should should be over 200k.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
yo_john117 said:
hudsoniscool said:

halo 4 did 6k last week for a total of 72k. 7 times 6k is 42k. thats a total of 114k 7 weeks from now which should make the top 20. by jan it should should be over 200k.

Damn, Halo 4 already has that many pre-orders???  Reach didn't break the top 20 til Feb. 6th with 31k.        

hudsoniscool said:
yo_john117 said:
hudsoniscool said:

Holy crap it's already that high! I must have missed that in the pre-order article.

chris212223 said:
Marks said:
Blood_Tears said:
UC3 really lagging behind, but Batman is rocking it!

250,000 in America while competing against Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 isn't bad at all I'd say. Especially with 6 weeks still to go. It should have no problem doing 1/2 million first week in America (or more). 

Uncharted 2 only did 417k first week in America. 

UC3 has also already passed U2s pre-order total of 189k and its currently at about 250k with 6 weeks to go so itll do fine.

Having said that I think preorders:FW sales for UC3 will be much closer than preorders:FW sales for UC2. I'll be reasonably in UC3 cracking 500K FW sales if it makes 350K pre-orders, but I'd rather see 400K pre-orders to give greater certainty of >500K opening. But I certainly don't see where the "lagging behind" comment is coming from.

Thinking of pre-ordering myself to help out EMEAA sales by +1. I think if any game deserves a day (week) 1 from me it's this one.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I would like to see a comparison for the Uncharted games (wonder when we will start seeing pre-orders for Vita games like Uncharted: Golden Abyss)