By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre Order Chart - 24th September

disolitude said:
Looks like Rage will be pretty low on consoles.

I'm getting it for sure...PC tho.

Otherwise everything else is as usual. Kinda boring actually.

Both versions of RAGE [PS3/X360] are getting a $10 promotional credit in addition to the free upgarde to the Anarchy Edition on Amazon.com, all week long!

Around the Network
Marks said:
Wow Forza 4 is just showing up now? I've had it preordered about 2-3 weeks. And I'm glad to see Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and Rage all doing well.

It must be hard for those types of games to get pre-orders when they're around the same time as Gears 3, MW3 and BF3.

No, it showed up last week, too. Forza 4 said 'Hi!' 

reviniente said:
disolitude said:

Both versions of RAGE [PS3/X360] are getting a $10 promotional credit in addition to the free upgarde to the Anarchy Edition on Amazon.com, all week long!

Thanks for heads up.

BTW If I wasn't alucard I'd be skeletor. :)

disolitude said:
reviniente said:
disolitude said:

Thanks for heads up.

BTW If I wasn't alucard I'd be skeletor. :)

When not in Skeletor outfit, I go around in full Richter Belmont cosplay!

All looking good, especially impressed with Mass Effect. Highest 2012 game up there by the looks of things.

However, Rage and Ghost Recon may be in a bit of trouble.

I never expected Rage to appeal to the console crowd, ID dont have a console background and its tough for PC focused devs to break it onto the console scene. Then again, Bioware, Valve and Gearbox managed just fine.

Ghost Recon racked up most of its preorders last year, where it had quite an impressive E3 showing, this years updating was a big letdown, and it clearly reflects in the preorders.

Around the Network

anyone have dark Soul numbers!??

---