By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Where In The World Is Gran Turismo?

iBlah said:
NiKKoM said:
Turkish said:
They still bitch about GT5? GT5 is a complete racing sim. I remember IGN bitching about the "confusing dashboard menu" LOL! Anyways, even with all the 135 nissans etc, GT5 has still more unique cars than Forza. There are so many special events, championships and other things to do that keeps you satisfied for months. What do you have in Forza? A boring calendar campaign mode. GT5 may have only 200 interiors, but Forza has only random generic interiors for their cars, in GT5 all the interiors are made like the original.

Clearly you don't own Forza 4... like all of us... you complain about bitching a game which was released a year ago and then you bitch about a game which isn't released yet....

and you're bitching about him bitching.

and now I'm bitching about you bitchng about him bitching.

we will all fall to this infinite loop hole of bitching, well bitched IGN.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

iBlah said:
NiKKoM said:

PullusPardus said:
iBlah said:
NiKKoM said:

They are probably making GT6....

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
iBlah said:
PullusPardus said:
iBlah said:
NiKKoM said:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

forza is like resistance no offence intendid! but when you make a game to compete with another game the original always ends up being better eg why grand turismo sells so much more

what a shame....

Oh too bad Forza 4 won't sell as well as Gran Turismo, unless Selnor buys 2 million copies and stores it in the basement.

lol somehow i knew from the thread title that this was an nsanity thread... i wonder why?...

anyway, polyphony releasing tons of free content isn't considered support but turn 10 releasing paid dlc is...