By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: Where In The World Is Gran Turismo?

Polyphony to not care about turn 10 in the slightest.

Around the Network

agreed

gt5 was a last years game, forza 4 is a new updated yet to be released game, thats exactly where gt5 is its a stupid question from ign

imho i think gt5 dlc cars are on a backburner saved to gt6 next year

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

There are no GT6 planned to PS3 guys... GT6 just for PS4.

OP. The article is wrong in so much points...GT5 received free updates with new modes, new features, new options every month... and DLCs is planned with new tracks and cars.

PD is one of the developers (or the only) to really support a game.

ethomaz said:
There are no GT6 planned to PS3 guys... GT6 just for PS4.

OP. The article is wrong in so much points...GT5 received free updates with new modes, new features, new options every month... and DLCs is planned with new tracks and cars.

PD is one of the developers (or the only) to really support a game.

i agree with the features and updates, everywek theres new challenges and car tuning options are incredible with each one making a difference to how car feels, BUT il still stick to a gt6 next year....

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@ethomaz..... "PD is one of the developers (or the only) to really support a game"

Obviously you don't own Halo....
but what really bothers me about your statement is this; I see your posts all over VGChartz so there's little doubt you know what's going on in the world of video games. Given that, you 'should' be aware of Bungie's track record and their reputation for supporting their games after release.
There isn't another developer that gives more attention to their games and the community that plays them 'after release' than Bungie.
It's irritating that you would try to put PD in the same class, cause it's not even close. But given your avatar pic and the relentless, obsessively biased posts I've seen from you in the past regarding anything negative about GT, it sorta makes sense.
... tweaking and fixing a myriad of bugs and development issues for the first year after a games release is not what I would call 'supporting' a game. It would be more appropriate to call that, 'finishing the job'.

Sevengen said:
@ethomaz..... "PD is one of the developers (or the only) to really support a game"

Obviously you don't own Halo....
but what really bothers me about your statement is this; I see your posts all over VGChartz so there's little doubt you know what's going on in the world of video games. Given that, you 'should' be aware of Bungie's track record and their reputation for supporting their games after release.
There isn't another developer that gives more attention to their games and the community that plays them 'after release' than Bungie.
It's irritating that you would try to put PD in the same class, cause it's not even close. But given your avatar pic and the relentless, obsessively biased posts I've seen from you in the past regarding anything negative about GT, it sorta makes sense.
... tweaking and fixing a myriad of bugs and development issues for the first year after a games release is not what I would call 'supporting' a game. It would be more appropriate to call that, 'finishing the job'.

Sorry but Bungie post support is no near the post support of PD ... the game became better every month... the updates are contants (weekly) .

PS. I have Halo 3... just didn't have a 360 (I will buy one soon to play Gears 3).

Porcupine_I said:
Maybe GT5 is on a epic quest to find the Forza 4 preorders?

lol

look, I'm not taking issue with you about the level of appreciation fans should have for PD and their efforts to keep GT5 rolling. It's a great game and PD should be admired for keeping it up to date with game improvements and community features.
What bugs me is your blind bias for anything GT related. It's annoying.
Stating that PD is arguably the 'only' developer that supports their game after release is so wrong and foolishly dismissive of other developers it's mind boggling to me. Wake up man, or at the very least, take off your GT5 goggles for a second.
Bungie.
Turn 10
Dice
Valve
.....just to name a few.

Porcupine_I said:
Maybe GT5 is on a epic quest to find the Forza 4 preorders?

Full of win! 

Maybe the only thing forza is growing on is the ammount of bundles every release?