By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these Nintendo games should I pick up on sale?

Tagged games:

Which one would you pick if you had 15 bucks to burn?

Mario Galaxy 56 70.00%

Super Paper Mario 9 11.25%

Mario Super Sluggers 0 0%

Zelda Twighlight if I did... 10 12.50%

None..save your money for... 5 6.25%

Total:80
fedfed said:
Am I the only one to consider Super Paper Mario VERY GOOD????i did enjoy every second of it!

However I am still to unwrap Thousand Years Doors... and that is suppose to be soo good!

I will play it in the next 3 games... promise...

I haven't finished Super Paper Mario yet (plan on soon) but I have enjoyed it so far.  I have played and beat every Paper Mario (except Super Paper Mario) and Super Mario RPG.  I believe Super Paper Mario is worthy of the Paper name even though plenty of people say it was a disappointment when compared to the GCN and N64 version.   I enjoyed Super Mario RPG story probably the most but the Paper Mario games have always cracked me up (I especially enjoyed the part in Super Paper Mario when the nerd's castle talking about going on forums to complain about games that he hasn't even played, etc..).   Anyways, you gotta play Thousand Year Door ASAP.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
RCTjunkie said:
spurgeonryan said:
RCTjunkie said:
Galaxy for sure!

I also recommend Mario Strikers Charged, assuming you have friends. (Which I probably don't need to)

Jesus died for your sins in answer to your sig.

Ummm....Yeah I ...so strikers was fun? Obviously it has sold well, so it was fun for many. I like sports games with mario, I just don't know though.

Strikers is extremely fun. There is a lot of strategy involved and seems to be the sadly ignored but still awesome cousin of Super Smash Brothers.

I don't really know how to open-endedly explain the game, but I can do specific questions.

What do you mean by strategy? By the way besides what I said up above I did not pick the game up yet, And now this interest me! Wasnt this one made by square?

It's made by next level games, not square. Which is a good thing, considering Mario Sports Mix.

The strategy is similar to a soccer (futbol) game, but there is also violent hitting, power shots, power ups, an electric fence instead of outs, and hillarious cut scenes that show quite a different side of the Mario gang. ;)

sethnintendo said:
fedfed said:
Am I the only one to consider Super Paper Mario VERY GOOD????i did enjoy every second of it!

However I am still to unwrap Thousand Years Doors... and that is suppose to be soo good!

I will play it in the next 3 games... promise...

I haven't finished Super Paper Mario yet (plan on soon) but I have enjoyed it so far.  I have played and beat every Paper Mario (except Super Paper Mario) and Super Mario RPG.  I believe Super Paper Mario is worthy of the Paper name even though plenty of people say it was a disappointment when compared to the GCN and N64 version.   I enjoyed Super Mario RPG story probably the most but the Paper Mario games have always cracked me up (I especially enjoyed the part in Super Paper Mario when the nerd's castle talking about going on forums to complain about games that he hasn't even played, etc..).   Anyways, you gotta play Thousand Year Door ASAP.

I will do Mr..... Probably around end of October!

Switch!!!

TripleMMM said:
amp316 said:
Obviously Super Mario Galaxy.

I agree with RCT Junkie that Strikers Charged is about 1,000 times better than Sluggers. I don't care the ridiculous cheating AI when you are the playing one player game though.

Cheating ala Mario Kart 64 style, I bet their has to be some sort of trick/stratedgy to win over them...

Yeah, I think that it's a bit worse than Mario Kart 64.  

Either that, or I suck at the game which may very well be possible.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

We wish you the best of luck! ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
retroking1981 said:
SMG, then get Zelda:SS in november

Zelda :SS will be 14.99 after I trade in MadWorld, Deadly Creatures, Wii play, and Cursed Mountian at the local game market! At least I hope!

Skyward Sword won't cost $6

I already have the two I want on that list: Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario. I also have one that it turns out I didn't want: Twilight Princess.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.