By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which of these Nintendo games should I pick up on sale?

Tagged games:

Which one would you pick if you had 15 bucks to burn?

Mario Galaxy 56 70.00%

Super Paper Mario 9 11.25%

Mario Super Sluggers 0 0%

Zelda Twighlight if I did... 10 12.50%

None..save your money for... 5 6.25%

Total:80

Never played the baseball title so i can`t speak about it.
Mario Galaxy`s only flaw is that it`s a bit easy. Everything else is great and is one great game!
Super Paper Mario was too me an hilarious game. The dialogue, at least from what i played, is really funny. But to me that was the best part. As i said, i didn`t played it all since it felt too RPG for my taste. So i ended up selling it before finishing it. How i regret not finishing reading the dialogues! My best advice for this game is: go online and see a few playthrough videos to really feel how it plays.

Overall, i would go with Mario Galaxy!

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Mario Galaxy`s only flaw is that it`s a bit easy. Everything else is great and is one great game!
Super Paper Mario was too me an hilarious game. The dialogue, at least from what i played, is really funny. But to me that was the best part. As i said, i didn`t played it all since it felt too RPG for my taste. So i ended up selling it before finishing it. How i regret not finishing reading the dialogues! My best advice for this game is: go online and see a few playthrough videos to really feel how it plays.

Yeah Galaxy it will be. I want the 64 Paper Mario first anyways. I collect 64 games, so that is one of the few I still need.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
DélioPT said:

Yeah Galaxy it will be. I want the 64 Paper Mario first anyways. I collect 64 games, so that is one of the few I still need.

The 64 Paper Mario is awful, it is incredibly boring.

Go for Paper Mario: TTYD for Gamecube instead, that game is a masterpiece.

Galaxy or paper I suppose.

blkfish92 said:

I have been going at this site hard for about 4 hours now. Should have known you would show up eventually. You did not bring your pigeon horde with you this time?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

I have been going at this site hard for about 4 hours now. Should have known you would show up eventually. You did not bring your pigeon horde with you this time?

There you go =D

Damn you pigeons to hell!!!

Take that.....

Lol on the pigeon horde!

Anyway, I haven't aquired any of these title yet, but like most said, Galaxy is your best bet and I got my eye on that for a long time now!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

super mario galaxy, its an awesome game :)

Supaa Mario Garakushi!!