By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How broad is your taste in music?

What types of music do you enjoy most?

All of it 18 32.73%

I hate music 1 1.82%

Only a few genres 12 21.82%

Rock 9 16.36%

Country 0 0%

Pop/rap 1 1.82%

Techno/dubstep/trance 3 5.45%

Classical music 2 3.64%

Other 7 12.73%

See results 2 3.64%

Total:55

How broad would you say your taste in music is?

For me I have to admit I like literally every genre of music to at least some degree (yes that even means that I like the occasional Justin Bieber song and whatnot) but my favorites would be pop, rock, screamo and good techno music (dubstep, trance, ect)

Around the Network

I'm open to most things. Though I hate rap, pop, and am indifferent to country.

Indie and punk are my champions at the moment. It used to be metal, but it got bland.

I don't like/dislike genres, only certain songs. I don't care who the artist is or where the music comes from I'm open to anything.

I have reasonably broad taste.

I don't like country (with the exception of 1 or 2 Australian country musicians), hate Opera, and am very picky about rap, RnB and pop.

Other than that, I love rock, classical, blues, jazz, funk, electronica, drum n bass, krautrock as well as good pop and rap

Edit - Double post

Around the Network

Mostly heavy/industrial metal, hardcore punk, metalcore, deathcore, grindcore, emocore, triphop, alternative rock styles, dnb, dubstep, and plenty of smaller, alternative musical styles. I dont have the broadest musical taste, but I have to admit that there is not one genre I hate, only genre I dont listen to. Music is taste, you cant put quality on taste IMO.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

i like music that sounds catchy... but my main genre is Rock, and some metal

but i hate rap music (especially since they dont even sound like music)

I like the music sound but i hate rap music.
thanks.....
Business

Pretty much all of it with the exeption ofthat crazy techno stuff with the chipmunks singing on it.

juliajohn said:
I like the music sound but i hate rap music.
thanks.....
Business

Lol you are a crafty one!