By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - How broad is your taste in music?

What types of music do you enjoy most?

All of it 18 32.73%

I hate music 1 1.82%

Only a few genres 12 21.82%

Rock 9 16.36%

Country 0 0%

Pop/rap 1 1.82%

Techno/dubstep/trance 3 5.45%

Classical music 2 3.64%

Other 7 12.73%

See results 2 3.64%

Total:55
CommonMistake said:
Pretty much all of it with the exeption ofthat crazy techno stuff with the chipmunks singing on it.

But that's the best type of techno :P

Around the Network

I only listen to iron maiden. Up the irons.

I like all kinds of rock, classic rock, heavy rock, country rock, metal, but not heavy metal, but my favorite genre is the progressive rock, I simply love it!! specially italian progressive rock, krautrock, symphonic progressive rock and electronic progressive rock, but the new electronic music I dont like it so much, most of my favorite genres are from the 70´s and 80´s, but I hate the new pop, bieber, gaga, etc... I just dont like the commercial and popular orientation of that musical movements, most of the legendary bands studied a lot of music in conservatories, that doesnt happen to much in todays artist...

i'm partial to most all music but there are some i hate. they all tell great stories of life. i like 90's country cause today's country sucks.

rap i cool, but classical music is by far the best.

Let`s see.. i mainly hear metal and gothic. But i also like hard rock, rock, progressive rock. But given the right song i can listen to pop (mainly late 80`s or early 90`s).
There are a lot of songs on the radio that in end up liking.

Around the Network

i mainly listen to rock . alternative most of the time. and dance music. i have some other genres like emimem's rap

Pretty broad. Going through my itunes you'll find 90s rap, punk, indie, dubstep, drum & bass, electronica, classic rock, pop, metal, grunge and even some classical music and game soundtracks :D

I like any type of music except heavy metal.

Well I'm not a fan of rap/hip hop that's for sure, involves too much sex and violence and the disrespecting of women.

There are more people than I thought that like all music.