By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Mayweather vs Ortiz Controversial Knockout

-------------------
Anyone saw the match a few days ago? What's your opinion on what happend? I thought it was a cheap shot and I would never want to be champion like that.. and wtf was the ref doing? +1 for the interviewer!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I watched that live. I thought it was hilarious. While it was a cheap shot, at least it was exciting. That last round was incredible what with Ortiz's headbutt ( I can't believe he tried to deny it) and then Mayweather knocking him to the fucking ground while they were apologizing.

Then that interview was just the icing on the cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Cheap shot

Edit: Fuck that interviewer is awesome. He's got balls.

Brick Top said that Ortiz would go down in the 4th round.

Somehow, I didn't hear a thing about this whole fiasco. I was a Mayweather fan but after that crap, I hope somebody, (Paquio?) knocks him the fuck out. That was piss poor performance and total disrespect after the match.

Now that's cheap.

Around the Network

Didn't like how it went down really.

the interview at the end was golden

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I don't like Mayweather but unlike Ortiz's multiple head butts. His two knockout punches were legal. You can't sumo headbutt your opponent , unless your name is Edmond Honda, and then try to hug it up with them when the fight goes live. The ref should have been long retired along with Larry Merchant.

wow,... I heard about it but seeing it is just wow... that was cheap. I don't think the ref had even said fight yet... and the interviewer was awesome.

Referee tells them "let's fight" at 1:04. He should be fired because he's supposed to send both fighters to a neutral corner, get in between the fighters, tell them to fight, and actually keep an eye on the action. I don't know what the hell he was looking at. Probably Metallicubes sig