By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Desert MY GOD!!!!

Tagged games:

Chevinator123 said:
yo_john117 said:
Chevinator123 said:

Eh???

Ah that makes more sense. I thought you were saying zero point zero for some reason.

Around the Network

hmm...I dunno, I'm still more impressed by BF3 but I understand Uc3 is more diverse and technical so...I torn- but who cares? Uc3 will be amazing!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

1) Uncharted 3
2) Killzone 3
3) Uncharted 2
4) God of War 3
5) Killzone 2
6) Battlefield 3
7) Gears of War 3
8) Crysis 2
9) Uncharted 1
10) Dead Space 2

ps: obviously an opinion, albeit a very accurate opinion (in my opinion. )

Watched the video numerous times, and I just don't see the big fuss and the 'O Geez look at that' effect..

Don't get me wrong, Uncharted is my favorite game on the PS3, and UC3 is going to be amazing, but looking at the video, and the title of the thread + comments +  shot from the side-sand-bright-shaky cam, =  really?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:

Watched the video numerous times, and I just don't see the big fuss and the 'O Geez look at that' effect..

Don't get me wrong, Uncharted is my favorite game on the PS3, and UC3 is going to be amazing, but looking at the video, and the title of the thread + comments +  shot from the side-sand-bright-shaky cam, =  really?

while, it was poor quality, you could still tell it looked amaing. but this video isnt at all what i bass my comments on, previous, trailers and gameplay have though

Around the Network
sega4life said:

name 1 console game better looking then uncharted 3

CGI-Quality said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
sega4life said:

That's a waste of time to ask, because not everyone even thought Uncharted 2 was top of it's class. It's too subjective to battle with, but I'm guessing unless Battlefield 3 is a shut-out on consoles, most reviews will give Uncharted 3 the nod. From what I saw a few weeks/months ago, I wasn't blown away (not because it looked bad either). Nothing has really blown me away since God of War III.

I'm on an Uncharted 3 strike though, because I'd like to be blown away again! RAGE may even do it first (I'm incredibly pumped for it)!

if most reviewers will give uncharted 3 the nod then it has to be

i think when it come's to terms uncharted will be the best looking console game while battlefield 3 will be the best looking pc game

gametrailers gave uncharted 3 the best graphics of e3 beating battlefield 3 pc which surprised even me.

but everyone knew uncharted 2 was the best looking game in 2009 and when crysis 2 came out some people thought that looked better even though it really didn't and killzone 3 looked a tiny bit worse, when uncharted 2 was reviewed ign stated the graphics on it were years ahead of anything.

for me the best looking games will go

Uncharted 3

Uncharted 2

Killzone 3

Gears of war 3

Crysis 2

CGI-Quality said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
sega4life said:

That's a waste of time to ask, because not everyone even thought Uncharted 2 was top of it's class. It's too subjective to battle with, but I'm guessing unless Battlefield 3 is a shut-out on consoles, most reviews will give Uncharted 3 the nod. From what I saw a few weeks/months ago, I wasn't blown away (not because it looked bad either). Nothing has really blown me away since God of War III.

I'm on an Uncharted 3 strike though, because I'd like to be blown away again! RAGE may even do it first (I'm incredibly pumped for it)!

People didn't think uncharted 2 was the best looking when it was released?

Hmm...yeah,...that's impossible. Its still one of the best looking games, and is probably the best looking game. I played a little of god of war and they are equally good looking except for the kratos model which is impossible in any other game.

it is moot to discuss it, we all know it will only the best looking if selnor says so

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

CGI-Quality said:
mantlepiecek said:
CGI-Quality said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
sega4life said:

People didn't think uncharted 2 was the best looking when it was released?

Hmm...yeah,...that's impossible. Its still one of the best looking games, and is probably the best looking game. I played a little of god of war and they are equally good looking except for the kratos model which is impossible in any other game.

Nope, not impossible. It had plenty of doubters. Uncharted 3 will too, just the nature of it. Everybody can't and won't agree on everything.

What was its competition? Killzone 2 and gears 2 or something else?