By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Desert MY GOD!!!!

Tagged games:

brendude13 said:
oldschoolfool said:
How is one suppose to be blown away,with how low in quality that video is. I'm sure it will look better in person,but I really wasn't blown away watching that.

I always complain about low quality video and how people use it for graphical comparisons, but even I was blown away by that video.

The best aspects of the graphics show very well in the video though, it may be low quality, but the colour palette, the lighting and the models look astounding.

how were you blown away. the quality of the video just did'nt do it for me. I'm sure I'll be blown away,when I buy the game and play it for myself,but I guess I'm just spoiled. I mean I play alot of different kind of games and I'm used to all these top notch graphics. It really takes alot to blow me away. that's just me though.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
brendude13 said:
oldschoolfool said:
How is one suppose to be blown away,with how low in quality that video is. I'm sure it will look better in person,but I really wasn't blown away watching that.

I always complain about low quality video and how people use it for graphical comparisons, but even I was blown away by that video.

The best aspects of the graphics show very well in the video though, it may be low quality, but the colour palette, the lighting and the models look astounding.

how were you blown away. the quality of the video just did'nt do it for me. I'm sure I'll be blown away,when I buy the game and play it for myself,but I guess I'm just spoiled. I mean I play alot of different kind of games and I'm used to all these top notch graphics. It really takes alot to blow me away. that's just me though.

That's why I'm blown away.

Try and look past the shitty off-screen quality, picture Uncharted 2 with the same lighting effects and models.

You see? :D