By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is playstation MOVE being discontinued?

Mr Puggsly said:
Tony_Stark said:

The eytoy was irrelevant, a flop, and wasn't 3D. It was a glorified webcam and as such, I did not feel the need to list it.

I'm sure his point was a camera has been used for gaming before. But its not even in the same ball park when it comes to capabilities.

But for the record, Eyetoy sold quite well. Developers clearly couldn't do much with it though so it just went away.

That's what I meant by flop, I wasn't talking sales, I was talking support. I suppose i should have been clearer. 

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Around the Network

I hope it does get cut

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

I hope not it can do more.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
I hope not it can do more.

But will it? Anyway, I highly doubt it will get cut.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Week ending 24-9 PS Move in America outsold Wii Balance Board and it sold just 20% less than Kinect (less than 3k difference). Elsewhere we can't know, as only in America Move is bundled with a game, Sports Champions, so when that game reenters the Top40, like has been doing recently, we can track HW better there. Nothing exceptional, but not too shabby.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Nintari said:
Hopefully it's going to be phased out. This whole motion control thing is all but dead. The casual people who made it huge are long, long gone. In another few years the industry will be back in our hands, the hardcore gamers, and imo that's a GOOD thing.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

NO TWO NEW MOVE GAMES JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED, MEDIEVAL MOVES AND DATURA AND ONE SELLER != WHOLE WORLD / END THREAD

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
NO TWO NEW MOVE GAMES JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED, MEDIEVAL MOVES AND DATURA AND ONE SELLER != WHOLE WORLD / END THREAD

Geez.. you're like my girlfriend: screaming stuff in the open which doesn't make any sense at all... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I wish Motion gaming would die so MS can focus on 1st party titles again.

GuiltySpartan77 said:
I wish Motion gaming would die so MS can focus on 1st party titles again.

We all wish it, more 1st party games for x360, its good for the games industry, in the mean time plenty of games on ps3 so get busy...

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1