By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Susan Boyles new CD!!!

Tagged games:

Her last CD sold 14 million albums! She is a worldwide phenom. ..and  she lost Britains got talent. So not everything is perfect for this recluse.

But her next CD is coming out November 1st. Will it make Simon Cowal grin like a drunken sailor again?

Are any of you buying this for your mums? Or for yourselves?

I will get a susan boyle game..don't worry @thechartz!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Hooray I suppose.

Never mind I cannot find a game that is not a flash game to add to the site for this. This site takes very little flash games. NO britains got talent either. Sorry I let you all down on my tagged game.

hurray indeed!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Yeah ok.

Level1Death said:
Yeah ok.

Lol were you expecting something else? I don't know why but your comment cracked me up!

Around the Network

Maybe our suzie should make an appearance on the X'FActor! Then simon cowal can smile again!

It's quite funny that she was Sony Music's highest selling artists in the year she released her first album/s, outselling the likes of Britney Spears, Beyonce, Usher, Chris Brown etc

legend92(3) said:
It's quite funny that she was Sony Music's highest selling artists in the year she released her first album/s, outselling the likes of Britney Spears, Beyonce, Usher, Chris Brown etc

I wonder what the total amount that cd will end up selling over the next five years will be? I am sure that even this season it will sell well once again. I am talking about the original of course.

So you love susan boyle and conduit?

I love SuBo!